DKNY “Pure - Touch of Rose” fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • A good analogy is that this fragrance is to roses as DKNY's other top-seller Be Delicious is to green apples
  • Be Delicious also captures your attention in that manner, but I think that Touch of Rose is more sophisticated and definitely more feminine
  • After wearing this fragrance for a couple hours, I found that it developed well and had good lasting power
  • You might be surprised to find that you're no longer a rose hater , and you might just find your new favorite perfume

• by Vanessa

This new fragrance for women by DKNY evokes innocence in the form of light pink roses. I should start by saying that I am traditionally not a huge fan of rose fragrances, or any really “flowery” scents for that matter. Usually they remind me of my grandma. However, I really, genuinely liked this one! It pulls off

rose with simple delicacy that is less likely to offend than an old-fashioned rose smell.

A good analogy is that this fragrance is to roses as DKNY’s other top-seller “Be Delicious” is to green apples. When you very first catch a sniff of it, it comes off as smelling pretty strongly like a rose (just like Be Delicious smells like an apple), but it’s just enough to catch your attention before it softens into something much more sophisticated, and you find yourself captivated by this truly intriguing feminine scent. “Be Delicious” also captures your attention in that manner, but I think that “Touch of Rose” is more sophisticated and definitely more feminine.

After wearing this fragrance for a ...

• DKNY
      couple hours, I found that it developed well and had good lasting power! With my body chemistry, it became softer and sweeter, and the striking rose scent was all but gone (almost like it “transformed” into a fragrance that I’m more comfortable with. Really high quality perfumes are known to do that. It stayed clean and fresh, though,
      which I liked.

If you’re not a huge fan of rose-based fragrances, but still like very feminine scents, I would suggest spraying a tester of this the next time you stroll through a retailer’s fragrance section and see how it wears. You might be surprised to find that you’re no longer a rose “hater”, and you might just find your new favorite perfume!

Naomi says :

re : A good analogy is that this fragrance is to roses as DKNY’s other top-seller Be Delicious is to green apples
I bought DKNY and I have to say that this the best smale i have had and he is not too sweet and really good on the body.
I recommend this Parfum and already bought one more .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623011600920531/k2311a0123/1.23.13