Neocell Super Collagen Supplement Powder
  • So when I saw this product in powder form, I decided to give it a try
  • I found that the results achieved with the powder formula are comparable to the results of taking the pills
  • I started taking the powder twice a day, morning and evening, and I noticed results within about two weeks
  • The powder supplement definitely helped with my joint pain
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who want relief from joint pain, with some added benefits as well

• by kaygen

I have taken collagen supplements in the past, and I always disliked the fact that they came in large, un-coated pill form, making them difficult to swallow. So when I saw this product in powder form, I decided to give it a try. Rather than swallowing 3 large pills at a time (which I was doing before), this formula allows you to simply mix the powder with a drink of your choice. Orange juice seems to work best, and this product is said to be more effective when taken in conjunction with vitamin C, which is another reason why orange juice makes the most

sense.

I have become familiar with the benefits of Collagen supplements over the past year or so, and had been taking it in pill form. I had a knee injury a while back, and I also have weak joints in general. I had heard that taking Collagen can help joint pain, and also that it was good for skin and hair. I have found collagen to deliver, to some degree, on these claims.

I found that the results achieved with the powder formula are comparable to the results of taking the pills. I started taking the powder twice a day, morning and evening,

and I noticed results within about two weeks. After 2 months, the results were even more noticeable. The powder supplement definitely helped with my joint pain. After about a month, the pain was almost completely gone! My joints felt lubricated and my range of motion improved.

In addition to pain relief, I noticed that my skin became softer, and my hair seemed to grow faster, as well as my nails. My fingernails got very thick and strong after a couple months of taking the supplement. I felt like I slept better at night, and had more energy during the day.

The collagen ...

• Neocell Super Collagen Supplement Powder
      powder made a big difference for me, and I plan to continue to take it. There are a couple negative aspects of the supplement, however. First of all, you have to take it on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before eating. So it’s best to take it first thing in the morning, and then again before bedtime. It can be difficult to remember to take it, until after it’s too late and I’ve already eaten.

Another negative aspect is the headaches that can occur as a side effect of the supplement. I did experience a mild headache for the

first 3 days or so, but it was never unpleasant enough to discontinue taking the collagen. The headaches seemed to go away on their own, and after that, I only experienced them occasionally. To me, this was not a significant side effect, and I wasn’t bothered by it.

I have found that the positive results I get using this product far outweigh any of the negatives. I love the fact that I can get all the benefits without having to swallow 6 - 8 huge pills per day. I would recommend this product to anyone who want relief from joint pain, with some added benefits as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423011600910531/k2311a0123/1.23.13