Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The thing I like the most about this cleanser is that you don't need water to use it

• by Emma Dyer

The thing I like the most about this cleanser is that you don’t need water to use it. I can keep this cleanser on my bedside drawer and simply squeeze out a dollop every now and then, apply it to my face, rub it in and go. It’s really that simple. Of course you need to wipe it off but some simple cotton

wool does the trick. I tend to use this when I wake up late for work in the morning, which happens rather often! The cleanser is easy and pleasant to use. The floral aroma appeals to me. It doesn’t smell overpowering but it is pleasant and uplifting.

After using this cleanser my skin feels lovely and soft. It’s really smooth to the touch and the floral aroma lingers on my skin for hours after use. I have normal to oily skin and this cleanser helps to balance out the oil production of my skin. It controls shine without clogging up pores, which is great for oily skin like mine. I find that the cleanser is easy to remove and it doesn’t leave any nasty residue on ...

• Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser
      your skin after use. I often notice that my skin looks healthier after having applied this, much healthier than when I use one of Lush’s solid cleansers.

The cleanser doesn’t dry out my skin, even if I use it twice a day. If I do use this twice a day I use it morning and evening and then tone and moisturise afterwards. During

the winter months my skin often flakes and becomes sore and irritated. Luckily this cleanser helps to add a bit of moisture back into my skin, which is much needed moisture!

The cleanser lasts me for a decent length of time as a little goes a long way. It’s great value and it’s lovely and gentle. Made with 100% natural ingredients, you can’t go wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011600830131/k2311a0118/1.18.13