Lush Roots Hair Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • This stuff really does smell amazing and it really uplifted my senses
  • I found that the mask works well with or without warmth so it's up to you how you use it

• by Emma Dyer

This is a new hair treatment from Lush that’s aimed at damaged hair. Upon first opening the pot I was met by a gorgeous uplifting minty aroma. This stuff really does smell amazing and it really uplifted my senses. I couldn’t wait to try it! I first applied the mask one morning when I was off work. I figured I could leave the mask on for half

of the day to give it time to work. I found the mask to be easy to use. It’s thick gloopy consistency was easy to work with and even easier to slather on.

I have quite thick hair so I used half of the 225g pot. The mask coated my thick hair well. I managed to get it into all of those hard to reach areas like behind my ears and the nape of the neck. The smell was even stronger when the mask was applied to my hair, which was a good thing! I left the mask on for around four hours. The first time I used the mask I left it to “air dry” but you can also wrap your hair in a plastic bag and wrap with a towel to add ...

• Lush Roots Hair Treatment
      some warmth. I found that the mask works well with or without warmth so it’s up to you how you use it.

Washing the mask off was easy. It just rinsed out with warm water and some elbow grease. I blow dried my hair afterwards and I have to say that it felt great. My damaged (very dry) areas were soft and smooth and although they weren’t completely

repaired they were certainly in a better state. My hair was also left feeling healthy and bouncy for days afterwards. It also helped to add shine to my usually dull lifeless locks.

I would recommend this mask. It worked well to repair my damaged hair. I have sinced used another two pots of it and I am pleased to say my hair is almost fully recovered. Great stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011600810131/k2311a0118/1.18.13