KFries
  • I have to search to find the best ones with no salt and cooked like I like it
  • I love this chicken,salt or not I just keep searching for the right place to buy it

• by H Marie Vaughn
      Kentucky Fried Chicken has always been my favorite chicken of all. Over the years the taste is not the same ,or maybe it is,but there is way too much salt for my taste.

I have to search to find the best ones with no salt and

cooked like I like it.

I am a die hard when it comes to Kfries.

I will look around until I find one that cooks the chicken well done (not hard),with just a little salt.

I am not fond of their biscuits but you need something ...

• to soak up all that grease! I order mostly thighs and legs regular,no fried hard chicken for me,cutting my mouth.

I rarely order side dishes,just chicken and sometimes biscuits.

Eight pieces for a family of three is a deal for the money.

Now you can get about

twelve pieces for less than ten dollars.

That is enough to have a few pieces left over.

At least that is three pieces a person,I just add spaghetti and a vegie and I am good to go.

I love this chicken,salt or not I just keep searching for the right place to buy it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7805160080731/k2311a058/5.8.07