Pigeon Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I had tried using other brands of baby wipes, and I like using Pigeon baby wipes
  • I bought the refill pack of Pigeon baby wipes which contains approximately 90 wipes for about PHP99.75
  • I’ll recommend it to other moms out there

• by cathvlimit

For me, baby wipes is an essential partner of us mothers and baby as well as for adult caretakers, for clean up on the go. Whenever we are travelling out of town, going to supermarket, or just simply strolling in the mall or in the park with our baby, baby wipes are so handy. Our baby’s health and skin condition also depends on the type or brand of baby wipes we use. Thus,

we have to choose well the kind of baby wipes that we should be using.

I had tried using other brands of baby wipes, and I like using Pigeon baby wipes. It has a rippled texture for a better clean, which is necessary in cleaning our baby especially if ours is a girl. Even if it has a rippled texture, it’s still soft to the skin. I use it daily even on my baby’s hands and face. Pigeon baby wipes is also alcohol-free and unscented except for the chamomile oil’s smell, so I do not have to worry about skin rashes since it won’t peel off the moisture of the skin. Chamomile oil has a soothing effect on babies, but sometimes I don’t like the smell. Since Pigeon baby wipes has natural chamomile oil, it is an excellent natural skin cleanser which protects the delicate skin ...

• Pigeon Baby Wipes
      of our baby.

Pigeon baby wipes is very durable and easy to use. I can use one hand to get the wipes while my other hand is holding my baby or holding something. It will not easily dry, so I can recycle the wipes in cleaning furniture surfaces.

Although it is a bit expensive, but it’s worth it. I bought the refill pack of Pigeon baby wipes which contains approximately 90 wipes for

about PHP99.75. Pigeon baby wipes case is also available in the market. Refilling the case is also very easy, you just have to gently peel back the refill tab and pull the first wipe, then place the case. After placing the case, thread the first wipe through the case’s eyelet, then replace the tray and sealed it properly.

All in all, I really like Pigeon Baby Wipes; I’ll recommend it to other moms out there.

Pigeon Baby Wipes
ZelMija says :

I also use Pigeon baby wipes on my baby. I love how it cares for my baby’s skin but it cannot remove the smell of urine unless I use more than two wipes to clean him. I hope they will improve the smell because I don’t have time to use soap and water when we’re not at home. I’ll be depending on the wipes only.

cathyvlimit replies :

Pigeon baby wipes have mild chamomile scent, so it can’t really get rid of urine smell, unless like you said you’d use more than 1 wipe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418011600760131/k2311a0118/1.18.13