Natures Bounty L Lysine Supplements
  • However, they do have an awful taste, but not an unbearable taste that makes them difficult to swallow

• by EM

I battle with cold sore outbreaks all the time, but the only thing that seems to prevent the cold sore outbreaks from becoming full blown and worse are the Natures Bounty L Lysine Supplements. As soon as I feel a cold sore outbreak come on, I take two of the lysine supplements, which contain about five hundred milligrams per tablet and swallow them down with a large glass of milk. Then I take the supplements again at lunch and dinnertime as well.

For me the lysine supplements help speed up the recovery

from a cold sore outbreak and it helps prevent small ones from becoming worse. Lysine is an amino acid needed by the body to help prevent the cold sore herpes virus from become active and causing cold sores to begin with, but in order for me to even keep my cold sores away I have to take one lysine supplement every day with breakfast and even that alone is sometimes not enough.

The lysine supplements are white tablets that are medium in size and easy to swallow. I can even say ...

• the supplements are gentle on my stomach and do not make me nauseas like most supplements tend to do. However, they do have an awful taste, but not an unbearable taste that makes them difficult to swallow.

I can say since I have been on this particular lysine supplement I do have less cold sore outbreaks and my skin and lips are plump and healthy appearing for once in my life. Therefore, I guess I can say that even if you do not have cold sores this supplement is excellent to

take to help keep skin youthful, vibrant and plump naturally.

However, I have to say this supplement was pricey costing me about ten dollars for a bottle with one hundred tablets that go pretty darn fast if you are a cold sore sufferer like me. The only stores I have been able to buy this supplement at is my local Rite Aid Store and Walmart. I can say I am pleased with this supplement and the way it works and will continue to keep taking it to keep my cold sores at bay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011600710131/k2311a0118/1.18.13