Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
  • As a mother to 3 kids, one with eczema, I am constantly on a quest to find the best, most natural body wash for my children
  • The search ended when I found Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash - Fragrance Free

• by NolaMama

As a mother to 3 kids, one with eczema, I am constantly on a quest to find the best, most natural body wash for my children. The search ended when I found Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash - Fragrance Free! It meets my criteria for a stellar wash for my kiddos:

- Absolutely no artificial fragrances - Fragrances will cause a

major flair up of my child’s eczema

- Tear free is a must of course!

- Natural without smelling like dirt & twigs - This formula of Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash is 99.9% natural which means it doesn’t suds up like most shampoos with chemicals. There is another formula out there with the same name as this one that is clear in consistency, 96% natural, and not creamy looking like this one. Honestly, I’m afraid to even try anything but this creamy 99% one since it’s the only body wash that doesn’t make my child breakout in a rash from head to toe. Even Cetaphil was too harsh.

- Gentle for all ages - ...

• Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
      I’ve used it on the newborn, toddler, older kiddo, even myself. Everyone’s hair came out soft and manageable and their skin felt silky smooth.

- Affordable and easy to find - This isn’t specialty boutique shampoo that you can only find at one store that closes at four o’clock in the afternoon, but it sure does smell like it! Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash - Fragrance Free is available at practically any big box store for a reasonable price. I now buy mine from Amazon to make sure I’m never without it!

Overall, Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash - Fragrance Free is an excellent choice for babies and children with sensitive skin and those seeking a more natural shampoo and wash.

Jackie says :

I am big fan of Burt’s Bee. When I was in high school and college student I had grown up 4 children of my sister and brother and so mine. So I know every detail about baby products and differences. Before using Burt’s Bee, I used to use J J. Once I bought Burts Bee its was incredible. It feels like super soft and all natural. Baby also likes. Shampoo makes the hair very soft and non frizzy. Some other products makes the hair like broom. So started to use Burts bee, I’ve been always using this long time. Of course I am gonna use this in the future for sure.

princess jamaica says :

re : As a mother to 3 kids, one with eczema, I am constantly on a quest to find the best, most natural body wash for my children
as a mother we need to use mild shampoo for our baby ,find the best most natural and safe to the skin …

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417011600610731/k2311a0117/1.17.13