LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tomorrow Set 6177  » Baby care  »
  • I purchased the LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tommorrow Set (6177) for my six year old son as a Christmas gift
  • I also wish it included some flat pieces to use as a base for buildings
  • Overall, I am very happy with this purchase

• by Amanda Nolan

I purchased the LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tommorrow Set (6177) for my six year old son as a Christmas gift. It is for ages 4 and up and contains 650 lego pieces. It includes bricks in white, orange, red, blue, yellow, brown, black, dark green, and light green. The brick are a wide variety of sizes which include

1×1s, 1×2s, 2×2s, 2×3s, and 2×4s.

I purchased it from Amazon.com for $29.99. Beware as this set it listed various places online with selling prices that are much higher, all the way up to $65!!

My son was thrilled to get this for Christmas. He is very into building with Legos. He has been a Lego fan for about a year now and we have purchased him a lot of Lego sets. The sets are great, but they don’t allow for a lot of creative building. Basically they are just enough pieces to build the ship, building, etc. that is pictured on the box. Now with this bulk set of Legos he can really use his imagination and build so many ...

• LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tomorrow Set 6177
      things. It is a great compliment to the sets he already has.

One thing I would change about this item is to include a carrying case along with it. The box contains little plastic baggies that hold the various pieces. If you don’t have some type of case to put everything in, it would be easy to lose pieces.

I also wish it included some flat pieces to use as a base for buildings. Also, the set includes only bricks. It does not contain any windows, doors, wheels, etc. so that is something to be aware of when purchasing.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. My son has spent hours building ships, forts, airplanes, cars and lots of other things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417011600600731/k2311a0117/1.17.13