Benefit Cosmetics Benetint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I simply apply a few strokes to my cheekbones and rub it in quickly to avoid staining my cheeks

• by Emma Dyer

Benetint is a lovely product. It’s a lip and cheek stain that creates a gorgeous rosy cheek look. Benetint comes in a bottle with a brush that you use to apply the product. I find the product easy to use but you have to be quick with it otherwise it will stain your skin. It smells

nice. It has a nice floral aroma to it that makes it even more pleasant to use.

Applying the product to my cheeks is easy. I simply apply a few strokes to my cheekbones and rub it in quickly to avoid staining my cheeks. You can use your fingers to rub the product in or you can use a brush to blend it in. It adds a subtle flush of colour to your cheeks that goes with any foundation. I use a fair (Ivory) foundation and then Benetint straight after. This leaves me with glowing skin and gives me more confidence. Quite often my naturally pale skin leaves me feeling a little ...

• Benefit Cosmetics Benetint
      insecure. Benetint sorts this out for me, thankfully. Plus it lasts all day too.

I use my fingers to blend this product in, which leaves me with red fingertips afterwards as it is a stain after all. Also, try to avoid getting any of this stuff onto your clothing as it is hard to get out. Luckily

Benetint doesn’t cake when you apply it, even when you apply it over primer or powder foundation.

It also makes a great lip gloss. I simply use the brush to apply the tint to my lips. It leaves my lips looking rosy red and healthy. It stays put when eating and/ or drinking too. It’s excellent quality all round.

Recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117011600590731/k2311a0117/1.17.13