Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is perhaps the best foundation I have ever used
  • The foundation came boxed and I was impressed that it had a good quality pump which only dispenses a small amount at a time
  • I did start by applying it with a brush but I noticed that the brush was picking up too much foundation so I was wasting it

• by Emma Dyer

This is perhaps the best foundation I have ever used. I was colour matched in store by one of the Benefit counter assistants who told me I was best suited to Ivory. I have a fair complexion. The foundation came boxed and I was impressed that it had a good quality pump which

only dispenses a small amount at a time. Great for clumsy people like myself! The packaging is beautiful and it keeps the foundation fresh.

The foundation itself is easy enough to apply. You can apply it with your fingertips or by using a foundation brush. I did start by applying it with a brush but I noticed that the brush was picking up too much foundation so I was wasting it. I started using my fingers to rub it in and it lasts much longer that way. I always apply my foundation mixed together with “That Gal” primer - also by Benefit - and moisturiser. Mixing ...

• Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Liquid Foundation
      the products together saves time and effort. It combines well with other products.

The foundation lasts all day and it hides blemishes and imperfections well. It also contains brightening ingredients that work together to brighten up dull skin. These do actually work as I have rather dull tired skin myself and this foundation

helps to create a more radiant look. It gives me confidence and it doesn’t smell either, even if your face sweats.

The foundation doesn’t flake either, it simply stays put all day long. I love this foundation. It is worth every cent. Excellent quality. I would recommend it to everyone. It’s available in nine different shades.

Skyla Child says :

re : This is perhaps the best foundation I have ever used
I also love this foundation. It’s one of my favorite that I’ve ever tried. I do find that the bottle dispenses just the right amoutn so I love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117011600580731/k2311a0117/1.17.13