Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this powder to compliment the liquid foundation in the same range
  • I have used it both ways and I have to say that I prefer to use it OVER foundation
  • I was a little disappointed by this as I was told that it would

• by Emma Dyer

I bought this powder to compliment the liquid foundation in the same range. The powder is available in various different shades. I have fair skin so I opted for the light Ivory shade called “Love Me”. The powder comes beautifully packaged. Each compact contains a small brush, a sponge and the powder with a mirror behind it so you

can apply the powder on the move. The powder smells nice. It has a pleasant scent to it and the powder itself is silky smooth and soft to the touch.

The brush that came with the compact was VERY poor quality. I was losing bristles each and every time that I used it and I just could not get on with it. The sponge was of good quality but it was picking up too much powder so I now use the powder with one of my own brushes.

The powder glides on well. You can use it alone or over foundation. I have used it both ways and I have to say that I prefer to use it OVER ...

• Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder
      foundation. It helps to set your foundation so it lasts all day. If you have especially oily skin then you may need to touch up the powder throughout the day as it doesn’t completely stop shine. I was a little disappointed by this as I was told that it would.

This is average powder for the price. I do think

it’s priced a little steeply for what it is, considering the brush was of such poor quality. I also doubt that the powder will last longer than two months. Mine has a dent in already and i’ve only had it for two weeks!

Overpriced but worth trying if you want the powder to go with the foundation, or just if you love Benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116011600520831/k2311a0116/1.16.13