Candy Crush Saga for Android Phones by King.com
  • I think that price is too much for a simple game
  • The levels are also interesting when compared to other games but definitely not worth paying the full price
  • I have played the game on my laptop too and the game is the exact same thing but i prefer to play on my Samsung Galaxy Note as it is the perfect shape for the game
  • I like that most of the levels are not timed and the player is given a limited number of moves

• by true_value

I was never into playing games on the phone until I got my Samsung Galaxy Note. It is just so much fun to play on the big screen.

I came across the advertisement of Candy Crush on my Facebook page. The application looked eye catching and fun. and then the other day I was looking my my phone play store and spotted the Candy Crush Saga game application and downloaded it.

My first impression of the game is the very vivid color and nice quality of the candy. The colors are beautiful, the music is nice and the old fashioned characters that pop to

give the instructions are cute.

I later discovered that the game application is a hit Facebook game, and is now available to download on iOS (iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch) and like I mentioned Android.

The game is to mix and match sweets in a combination of three or more, to gain points and other bonuses as you progress. There are nine addictive episodes with more than 125 levels.

The game sells boosters to unlock and to help you progress through the levels. The game can be started wherever you like on Facebook and seamlessly continue your saga as you switch from the computer, to tablet

or mobileand vice versa.

The game is addictive and fun when it is free. After reaching a few levels the game starts to ask to buy boosters. The price to pay for the full game is around $25.00. I think that price is too much for a simple game.

It is nice that they have the option where you can wait for 5 to 30 minutes to be given the life to play a max of 5 rounds at a time. Which is a bummer.

There are many games in this format but what sets the Candy Crush Saga is the cute candy ...

• Candy Crush Saga for Android Phones by King.com
      characters and the cartoons. The levels are also interesting when compared to other games but definitely not worth paying the full price.

As for me I do not mind waiting as I think it is good to get me off the game for a while so that I can go about and get some other things done.

But for someone who wants to kill time playing the game it can be a pain in the back whenever the life runs out and be prompted to buy all the time.

I have played the game on my laptop too and the game is the exact same thing

but i prefer to play on my Samsung Galaxy Note as it is the perfect shape for the game.

I like that most of the levels are not timed and the player is given a limited number of moves. That at least gives me the time to plan my next switch and get to see what the consequence might be. But there are also some levels that is timed. So the game is simple but it has some interesting features that keeps you on your fingertips.

Its a shame that the pricing is so outrageous.

Please tick below if you found this review useful. Thank you for reading.

Amy says :

how can i play on my laptop with out logging into Facebook??

Jules Li says :

Amy, the answer is no. There is not a version that’s compatible with Windows. However, there is one that’s compatible with Android that you can access without logging into Facebook.

true value replies :

Hi you can play this game on your laptop without logging into Facebook unlike what the other reader mentioned. Just google candy crush king.com and it will take you to the page where you can download and play.

R M says :

re : I think that price is too much for a simple game
No doubt its an interesting game and it nevers fails to connect and keep the player engage but yet it dont have many stages or any kind innovative techniques used. hence I feel the price is way too high for a simple game like candy crush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2815011600420531/k2311a0115/1.15.13