Complan Nutri-Gro - Health Drink for 2+ to 4 year olds (Premium Chocolate Flavor)
  • I bought the refill pack and it comes hygienically sealed in a plastic pouch inside a paper box
  • I normally get the Premium Chocolate Flavor as that is the favorite flavor of my daughter
  • Horlicks costs lesser than Complan but the problem with Horlicks is that it does not dissolve completely and my daughter hates the grittiness of it

• by true_value

My daughter is currently on formula milk. She is drinking Gain IQ for 3 years and above.

She is now three years old and is a very picky eater. I have been trying to add some extra nutrients into her milk so that she will get her daily requirements.

Complan is a very well known and trusted brand owned by Heinz and it has been around for ages. The advertisement for Complan claim that drinking Complan twice a day makes children grow taller, smarter and healthier.

The Complan Nutri-Gro - Health Drink for 2+ to 4 year olds seems to be a

new addition to their line of products as I don’t remember seeing them before.

The Complan Nutri-Gro - Health Drink for 2+ to 4 year olds comes in a plastic pet bottle and also in the form of refill pack. I bought the refill pack and it comes hygienically sealed in a plastic pouch inside a paper box.

The pack has 400 gm of product and comes in four flavors. They have chocolate, strawberry, Badam (Almonds), and Natural. They all cost the same price of S$8.00.

As per the product description the Complan NutriGro is a complete planned food in a drink ...

• for kids and is specially designed for 2 to 4 year old children. It provides balanced nutrition and helps build immunity, which in turn maximizes children’s growth potential.

The product claims to have 8 Immunity Builders, which help build internal resistance to illness 100% Key Growth Nutrients and 100% Milk Protein, which help healthy growth DHA, which helps brain functioning.

I normally get the Premium Chocolate Flavor as that is the favorite flavor of my daughter.

I have also tried the Horlicks for the same age group in chocolate flavour and prefer the Complan over it. Horlicks costs lesser than Complan but the problem with

Horlicks is that it does not dissolve completely and my daughter hates the grittiness of it.

The Complan Nutri-Gro on the other hand dissolves completely and she has no problem drinking it even when given to her in the feeding bottle.

Health-wise I have not seen any improvement as she is the same as before. She has always been an active child. But I am assured that she is getting some of the valuable nutrients and that I am doing my best for her.

It also helps that it is easily available.

Please tick below if you found my review helpful. Thank you for reading.

Rohini says :

Hi. Your information was useful. You have put it has $ 8.May I know where u buy it. I stay in Atlanta. U got it from Indian shops or online

quick note by anonymous :

Hi I am not able to find this product anywhere ,can please share any online site or offline in bangalore from where i can get complan nutri-gro

Galega says :

Just ask for Complan Nutri-Gro. You will definitely find it in Bangalore as it is available throughout India.

vimala says :

re : Horlicks costs lesser than Complan but the problem with Horlicks is that it does not dissolve completely and my daughter hates the grittiness of it
    Yes.. I agree. in complan also they suggest to mix small quantity of water or milk to dissolve it before preparing the drink. but i just mix two scoop with hot milk and prepare the drink. it dissolves completely rather than horlicks…..

Galega says :

It is recommended to dissolve Complan completely before drinking it. That is mandatory. If you take it without dissolving, then that may create problem for your stomach. It can stick to the colon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715011600410531/k2311a0115/1.15.13