PREMSYN PMS  » Medicine  »
  • They cost about $3.59 for a bottle of twenty caplets

• by cfbseptember
      I have been taking the PREMSYN PMS maximum strength caplets for years now. I have always had a lot of problems with PMS(Premenstral syndrome) my whole life.

It is a real

problem for some women.

I have all the symptoms, water weight, tension, headache, backache.

I always know when my menstral cycle is almost here because I can not sleep and feel so horrible.

I take two caplets late in the afternoon and can tell in about an hour that I am more relaxed and get ready for bed.

They do make you ...

Sheila says :

I want to know how a product with 3 basic ingredients a pain reliever, a diuretic and an antihistamine will help combat irritability. None of these medications are for that. My pharmacist said she had no idea and the theory was that if you have no pain or bloating, you won`t be irritable …..this sounds like false advertising to me. I sent an email to the company that manufactures this but of course, I got no response. Is it a placebo effect? I can deal with cramps and bloating ok but irritability is something I`d like to get some help with. Please advise.

Galega says :

The purpose of this medicine is to give relief from premenstrual pain. That’s it. The ingredients are designed to give relief from pain, any allergic reaction and a diuretic. These ingredients in combined form work wonderfully in giving relief from PMS. Many women try it. Even then if you have any doubt, consult an OBGyne.

Anissa says :

I take this product and it does help knock the edge off of irritability(at least for me). I love this product. I’ve been using it as my go to when I start having monthly symptoms. I can’t guarantee you that it’ll`quiet your monthly storm’, but it does mine . Good luck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26805160040731/k2311a058/5.8.07