Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Body Wash  » Health  »
  • But then I thought all the good experiences with the body wash would come to an end the moment I dried my skin
  • I have to say I was so impressed with the body wash that I haven't gone out to buy my usual body wash and am actually planning to get the mild care version of the Lifebouy Anti-Bacterial body wash

• by true_value

I have sensitive skin and have to be cautious of what products I use. When it comes to antibacterial body washes or even hand washes, I never had good luck.

I have tried the popular Dettol body wash and also their hand wash, I have tried anti-bacterial body wash from Protex and in both cases I was left with dry and itchy skin all over.

I have spotted the Lifebuoy Body washes many times at the store but never got around to buy them

because of my previous experiences.

It was my husband who bought it for himself. There was this time when I ran out of my body wash and decided to use the Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Body Wash.

I used it with a loofah as I normally do with any body wash and was pleasantly surprised with the amount of fine creamy lather it produced. The body wash has a very lovely refreshing and fresh scent that relaxed my senses.

It cleaned really well and rinsed off without leaving a slimy film on the skin. But then I thought all the good experiences with the body wash would come to an end the moment I dried my skin. But, I was wrong! my skin did not feel itchy and dry nor did it have a white cast, the kind that would only go away with the application of body lotion.

I have to say I was so impressed with the body wash that I haven’t gone out to buy my usual ...

• Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Body Wash
      body wash and am actually planning to get the mild care version of the Lifebouy Anti-Bacterial body wash.

The Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Body Wash comes in a flip cap bottle of 300ml and also in a bigger pump version. The one I have currently is the 300ml bottle which costs about S$3.90.

On the bottle Lifebuoy claims to provide 100% better germ protection than non anti-bacterial body washes. It claims to cleanse deep into pores for a healthy and protected skin.

As for the ingredients list

it begins with water followed by Myrstic and lauric acid. Some other ingredients that caught my attention are castor oil and Curcuma Aromatica Root Oil (Wild turmeric).

I am really impressed with the Lifebuoy Total 10 Antibacterial Body Wash and feel that it is really gentle unlike most other antibacterial body washes.

Even my three year old loved to take a shower with it and it hasn’t dried out her skin either.

Please tick below if you found my review helpful. Thank you for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415011600390531/k2311a0115/1.15.13