VO5 Styling Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently had my hair digitally permed, I know call me crazy for wanting curly hair
  • I bought VO5 out of desperation, because the store had run out of the other brand that the stylist recommended

• by jackie
      I recently had my hair digitally permed, I know call me crazy for wanting curly hair. But I had gotten bored with my straight hairstyle; I just needed to try something new.

All I needed after the perm was a styling mousse to tame my hair.

I bought

VO5 out of desperation, because the store had run out of the other brand that the stylist recommended.

I don’t know if I over did it with the mousse or my hair was really supposed to turn out stringy.

To my utter dismay, it looked like I had ...

• used hair spray instead of a mousse.

It turned out to be a good thing the first day I used it, because my car’s air conditioner broke on my way to work.

To my surprise, my hair was still tame when I reached the office.

In fact, I

didn’t look like I had just traveled 100/kmh with an open window.

I got a lot of appreciative nods from co-workers and some envious looks from passers by.

I’ve been using it for a week now, so far so good, I just have to remember not to use too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31805160030731/k2311a058/5.8.07