Loreal Dermo Expertise - White Perfect Laser, Anti-spot Brightening Essence  » Cosmetics  »
  • I liked the packaging it was in my favorite color blue and was in a nice pump bottle with a clear cap to keep it hygienic
  • I have been using the Loreal Dermo Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-spot Brightening Essence for over a month and I definitely feel that it has made my face appear brighter
  • The only problem I have with the Loreal Dermo Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-spot Brightening Essence is that it seems to be causing me breakouts

• by true_value

I really wonder how some women seem to have absolutely no changes in their skin condition post pregnancy. Mine went from smooth and even complexion to uneven skin tone along with dark circles resulting from lack of sleep and exhaustion.

Now that my daughter is older I am finally finding time to pay attention and take care of my skin. I was willing to try out anything in the market that claimed to fade spots and brighten my complexion.

I picked up the Loreal Dermo

Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-spot Brightening Essence from the drugstore. I liked the packaging it was in my favorite color blue and was in a nice pump bottle with a clear cap to keep it hygienic. The price of the essence which has 50ml of product was S$39.90 which is cheaper than Olay.

As per the product description The L’Oreal White Perfect Laser Essence is a spot eraser that targets existing spots through de-pigmentation and also prevents the formation of new spots by stopping melanin pigments from darkening.

Loreal claims that the active ingredient, Ellagic Acid is discovered to be 14 times more efficient that existing active ingredients like Arbutin and Niacinamide that is present in some whitening skincare in the market.

First of all I was really surprised at the texture and appearance of the essence. I was expecting a liquidy consistency but the Loreal Dermo Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-spot Brightening Essence is actually opaque white and has the consistency and texture of a lotion.

I have oily ...

• Loreal Dermo Expertise - White Perfect Laser, Anti-spot Brightening Essence
      and sensitive skin and I normally do not prefer products that are heavily fragranced but this one does have fragrance in it. I liked that even thought the essence is on the thicker side it feels light on the skin and absorbs really well. But the feeling I get after applying is like that of a moisturizer. I find it really hydrating too.

feel that it has made my face appear brighter.

The only problem I have with the Loreal Dermo Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-spot Brightening Essence is that it seems to be causing me breakouts. I have continued to use it as I do feel that it is making my face appear smoother and brighter but I am worried about the breakouts.

I continue to use in hoping that my skin would get used to it and I will not have to suffer from breakouts anymore.

manoswini sahoo says :

i was severely suffering from acne spot.after dermatologist treatment still i used to get acne frequently and the mark it leave behind was hideous.going to dermatologist was not everytime solution so i decided to use cosmetic product which can clear my spots.i chance upon this product on browsing and purchasing it was the best solution for my skin.lakme is a popular brand.since childhood i have grown up knowing the name of brand.
the product claims it reducing spots in 8 weeks.it contain ellagic acid which reduce melanin production and help the recurrence of darkspots.
the essence is white in colour and the texture is like lotion.it comes with pump system.one pump give sufficient fluid to apply for face.it easily blend with skin.skin doesn’t feel heavy.after repeated application skin feel smooth and skin texture has improved.it has brighten my skin.i get complimented for my glowing skin.the spots has gone but it took time.
everytime i try new product on my face i breakout but i don’t get acnes using this product.now i am not using this everynight.i am alternately interchanging it with another serum which is also working on my skin.
this is definitely effective for people who are suffering from acne spots and want to improve skin texture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114011600210531/k2311a0114/1.14.13