Daiso Luxury 3D Pearl Seal Nail Jewelery No 3  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part is that all of the items in the store are only S$2.00
  • So I was not expecting too much from the kit but I have to say I am pretty impressed

• by true_value

Daiso stores are opening more and more branches all over the world. That goes to say how popular their products are.

As for me I find it hard to resist not going into a Daiso store if I come across one at any shopping mall. They not only have great items for the house ranging from Kitchen items, innerwear, cleaning items, stationery items and to even cosmetics. The best part is that all of the items in the store are only S$2.00.

When it comes to cosmetics I wouldn’t really buy any of the

face products as I am not that brave to take a risk as I have really sensitive and acne prone skin. But I really like the nail items and other beauty items like cotton pads, sponges etc., that they have.

They have several nail decorative items ranging from nail polishes, removers, rhinestones, and also the the one that I am reviewing about which is the Luxury 3D Pearl Seal Nail Jewelry. These are made of 100% Acrylic.

First of all I can for fact nowhere find a nail sticker kit of S$2.00. So I was not ...

• expecting too much from the kit but I have to say I am pretty impressed. the stickers comes in a neat package with the stickers carefully laid out on a plastic tray and properly sealed. There were a total of 48 stickers that is 8 x 6. That means I can do my finger nails 4 times. Which is such a great value for money.

They have several beautiful designs and each of them have colors and rhinestones in them.

I have used these stickers and have gone back to get more and will

probably stock up when I see a nice design. They adhere well, they are easy to place and they are sturdy. They last really well on the nails.

If all that great things were not enough I was thrilled to find that they had actually included a orange stick to push the cuticles. That was such a nice surprise and a thoughtful item to include in the little kit.

In fact I cannot think of anything bad to say about the Nail jewelry.

If you found this review helpful, please vote below. Thanks for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114011600080431/k2311a0114/1.14.13