Save on Scents ( saveonscents.com )  » Business  »
  • After using a lot of different suppliers, I have decided that Save on Scents provides the highest quality oils for the best price
  • Starting a hobby of making your own perfume, candles or bath products is really simple, with the help of this site, and it will cost a lot less than buying them at retail
  • I believe this might take a long time, though, because I requested a duplicate several weeks ago and it's not done yet
  • I highly recommend this site to anyone who is interested in an alternative to expensive designer perfumes, or for anyone interested in learning how to make perfumes

• by Vanessa

Save on Scents is a supplier for wholesale fragrance oils and fragrance crafting products. I have a small business crafting custom perfumes and designer duplications, as well as bath/body products and candles. After using a lot of different suppliers, I have decided that Save on Scents provides the highest quality oils for the best price. They have an excellent inventory (over 2,500 scents), and they provide oils in three different concentrations, which is really helpful. I have found that the higher concentrations smell the best in candles, but the lower concentrations are better for anything you plan to put on your skin, because there

is less of a chance of irritation. Each fragrance oil has specifications available on the Save On Scents website, which tells you what the oil is safe to be used for. Make sure you check that!

Starting a hobby of making your own perfume, candles or bath products is really simple, with the help of this site, and it will cost a lot less than buying them at retail!

When you visit the site, all you have to do is type in a fragrance that you like (whether it’s a fancy retail brand, or simply a smell that you like), and chances are they will have it.

• For around $15, you can try a five pack of scents in 1/2 or 1oz sizes. They do carry some essential oils, and the prices are great, but they don’t have as big of selection on those as the fragrance oils. If you buy fragrance oil in bulk, this company offers fantastic discounts on other supplies, such as bottles, carrier oils and lotion bases.

They also offer a duplication service, where you can send them a sample of a discontinued or hard to find perfume, and they can make a duplicate available for you and their other customers. I believe this might take a long time, though,

because I requested a duplicate several weeks ago and it’s not done yet. I have gotten the sense that this is a busy business, but they always answer their phones and emails, and shipping is reasonably fast (about 2-3 business days, depending on the size/complexity of your order). Their staff are very polite and knowledgeable!

I highly recommend this site to anyone who is interested in an alternative to expensive designer perfumes, or for anyone interested in learning how to make perfumes. They have lots of “how to” information, and their staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. This website has been indispensable for my business!

Shannon says :

re : After using a lot of different suppliers, I have decided that Save on Scents provides the highest quality oils for the best price
    I order a lot of oils. DPG and incense sticks from Save On Scents. The products are very awesome, and everything arrives nicely packed. I also really like that they choose fragrances for us in the sampler packs.

Shannon says :

re : I believe this might take a long time, though, because I requested a duplicate several weeks ago and it’s not done yet
    I have not requested a duplicate yet of any perfume but I have plans to request something in the future. I like the duplicates I have ordered very much -

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4111011599970531/k2311a0111/1.11.13