As Seen on TV: My Pillow Premium
  • I bought the water pillow from my wellness clinic where I would get my massages and my therapist recommenced the water pillow, but it did not help my tight muscles
  • The guy on the program kept talking about how it was the best pillow guaranteed and that it would be the most comfortable pillow you would ever own
  • I thought it was kinda sketchy until I started watching the customers reviews and the scientific reason behind the cleanliness of the pillow
  • I don't know if the As Seen On TV store has the pillow so there is also some shipping cost added in the price
  • I will only be able to tell in time if the pillow is worth the price it is, but if anything does go wrong I will definitely return it within the warranty

• by PolkaDot

I am always looking for a good pillow because I am a light sleeper, and have shoulder/neck pain. In the past I have had the regular poly-fiber pillows, down-feather, and water pillows. I bought the water pillow from my wellness clinic where I would get my massages and my therapist recommenced the water pillow, but it did not help my tight muscles. I am a side and back sleeper so I wanted a pillow geared towards that!

I was watching television one day and there was a program on called My Pillow.

I had no idea the pillow was actually called My Pillow, and I didn’t know why the pillow was so special so I stayed tuned into the program. The

guy on the program kept talking about how it was the best pillow guaranteed and that it would be the most comfortable pillow you would ever own. I thought it was kinda sketchy until I started watching the customers reviews and the scientific reason behind the cleanliness of the pillow.

It said it would help sleeping pains, headaches, allergies, and several other sleeping problems. I watched customers talk about having the best nights sleep and loving the pillow so much. I had to give it a try.

It also had a bunch more benefits I thought were awesome, although the price seemed iffy. I looked into the website for My Pillow and decided to research it a bit more. It

has a cooling effect so the pillow never gets hot, it is washable, and it is made to keep the cervical nerves straight when you are sleeping.

If you are not satisfied with the pillow there is a 60 day money back guarantee and there is also a 10 year limited warranty. The pillow was approximately $80 CAN to order online. I don’t know if the As Seen On TV store has the pillow so there is also some shipping cost added in the price.

The pillow is also selected depending on your shirt size because of the pillow coverage for your shoulders. I asked my mom for the pillow for Christmas and I did get one. I saw this tall thin ...

• As Seen on TV: My Pillow Premium
      box and I really didn’t think it could be a pillow.

When I opened it the pillow was rolled tight and I didn’t think it would be good at all because it would be flat when I unrolled it. When I did unroll it the instructions were to place it in the tumble-dryer for 10 minutes. When I did this I was very surprised to see it fluffed out into a full-plush pillow.

I was glad to know I could also wash the pillow because pillows get so dirty and I do not want to waste money on replacing pillows all the time because of health issues. I also read that I didn’t need a pillow-cover for it because it was not

only washable, but it also would take away from the cooling effect. I have used the pillow now for a few weeks and have felt a difference.

I still do have some tight muscle problems, but being a side and back sleeper it is common. I have found that I have been sleeping better, although I am still a light sleeper so I still wake up during the night and I do not want to resort to sleeping pills. I give this pillow a 9.

It is great for sleeping and I love that it is washable! I will only be able to tell in time if the pillow is worth the price it is, but if anything does go wrong I will definitely return it within the warranty. Sleep tight with My Pillow!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411011599910531/k2311a0111/1.11.13