Ponds Regenerist Cell Renewal Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I admit buying this product because of the interesting commercial
  • I bought the trial first, it was a small jar for Php120 ($3 USD)
  • I checked myself on the mirror before I put on my regular make up routine and I noticed that my skin is radiant and has pinkish healthy glow

• by itsmemadie01

I admit buying this product because of the interesting commercial; I have my share of inhibition about buying anything from Pond since their facial wash has broke me out but I use their cold cream since I was 15.

I bought the trial first, it was a small jar for Php120 ($3 USD). It contains 10 g of pinkish cream. The cream claims that it can help skin rejuvenate on a cellular level; it is

essentially a face cream with SPF 15.

I used the cream after my morning bath and it is advised to put a dab of the cream to the key points of the face like forehead, tip on the nose, cheeks and chin area. A little amount of the cream goes a long way so after putting this cream just massage it in the face enough to cover it. It is apparent that there is subtle shimmer on it. I checked myself on the mirror before I put on my regular make up routine and I noticed that my skin is radiant and has pinkish healthy glow. It looked so good that I contemplated if I have to put make up or not.

One good thing about the product is it has SFP protection and that is always a good thing. After a few hours, I noticed that my skin became ...

• Ponds Regenerist Cell Renewal Day Cream
      oily than usual. I retouched with powder and it’s glowing again. My skin looked healthy all throughout the day.

Except that it made my skin oily after a few hours I did not noticed break outs after a few days of using the product. I’m not sure about helping with the early signs of ageing but it does help combat dullness on the skin.

It is a good face cream but I would suggest for

people who will try it not to ditch their regular moisturizer and sunscreen for this product. It does have sunscreen but it’s too minimal UV protection for it to be considered substantial. The price is not too expensive and it is carried by major drug store and supermarkets nationwide. The product does not do well if used alone so it is best to use it in conjunction with regular facial care routine. Buying a second is in order.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011599900531/k2311a0111/1.11.13