Glysolid Glycerine Cream
  • The red tub I have is for 250 ml which I bought 6 months ago and I have not used half of it
  • I like the powdery smell, not so strong good for people with allergies

• by itsmemadie01

I usually suffer from dry hands due to the fact that I have laboratory classes that require washing and disinfecting hands several times a day. It doesn’t help that in between we have to wear latex gloves that has powder to absorb any moisture inside and prevent friction. After sometime the roughness and the dryness is very obvious and it ages the look of my hands.

I came across Glysolid Glycerin Cream from a friend who bought it in Europe. She swore by

it and I’m so eager to rescue my dear hands. Instructions on the red tub is very clear, apply a thin film regularly and yes, it goes a long way. I am one of those people that got so excited first and learned that overdoing the application feels really sticky so mind the thin film instruction.

Next day, my hands are really soft and it does wonders on skin discoloration brought about by callus. I also started putting it in my feet to ...

• relived roughness of my soles. I figured after applying Glysolid on your feet best to wear socks to bed and ugly looking feet will be a thing of the past.

The good thing about this product is it is inexpensive. I got mine for about Php240 ($6 USD) online which included courier and delivery charges. The red tub I have is for 250 ml which I bought 6 months ago and I have not used half of it. It can be used both

for hands and feet. I like the powdery smell, not so strong good for people with allergies. The main two ingredients is water and glycerin which helps in keeping moisture in the skin.

Bad thing is, it is not carried over in our local grocery store so I have to buy online or ask a friend overseas to send it which makes purchasing it really inconvenient. But I’m willing to forego little hassles to get a hold of a product that really works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011599890531/k2311a0111/1.11.13