Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Cashmere Glow Fine Fragrance Mist
  • When you smell it you can definitely tell that it is a mixture of quite a few scents, but I find it hard to identify every single one
  • Right now I can smell a hint of vanilla, one of my most favourite scents of all, plus a hint of berries and sandalwood blended together
  • I think I can even smell something flowery as well
  • Another thing that I love about this fragrance is how long it lasts
  • I definitely recommend this Bath and Body Works mist to people who are looking for an exotic and sensual fragrance that is both affordable and long lasting

• by Redtape

Recently a coworker of mine was selling some Bath and Body Works items that she had gotten while she was abroad. I had decided to buy one and was looking for a special “Pink Chiffon” scent that I had owned at one point, but someone had already bought both the spray and the lotion. Someone else then recommended to me that I buy the “Bath and Body Works Signature Collection: Cashmere Glow Fine Fragrance Mist”. For some reason I was not completely won over by the scent at first because I didn’t feel that it was unique enough. However, I ended up buying it anyway and have fallen in love with the fragrance.

The Cashmere Glow Fine Fragrance Mist comes in a long cylindrical bottle that is slightly thicker than another fragrance that I had owned, the “Paris in Bloom Fine Fragrance Mist”. The bottle is tinted a light rust colour which changes to burgundy at the bottom similar to the colour of the fragrance inside. Cashmere Glow is printed in white letters at the top.

There are quite a few reasons why I adore the Cashmere Glow

Fine Fragrance Mist. One of these reasons is because of the scent. When you smell it you can definitely tell that it is a mixture of quite a few scents, but I find it hard to identify every single one. Right now I can smell a hint of vanilla, one of my most favourite scents of all, plus a hint of berries and sandalwood blended together. I think I can even smell something flowery as well. The mixture is what gives off an exotic scent that is both beautiful and soothing at the same time. It is something that I’ve gotten many compliments on.

Another thing that I love about this fragrance is how long it lasts. When I was using the “Paris in Bloom” it annoyed me to no end that I would have to use so much of it because the smell would disappear in a few seconds. However, I’m pleased to say that I have no such problem with this fragrance as it lasts for what might seem like the entire day. What I mean by that is I might spray myself with it at ...

• minutes to seven in the morning and by eight in the night if I’m still in my work clothes I can still smell it even though it’s a lot fainter.

Another thing that I like about the Cashmere Glow Fragrance is that there is no alcohol scent in the fragrance. When I sprayed “Paris in Bloom” there would be an alcohol undertone which I generally smell in a lot of cheap perfumes. However, so far I have not had this problem using Cashmere Glow.

There are two slight problems that I have with this mist. One of these problems is that it tends to burn no matter how little I spray on my skin. Surprisingly, that was one of the few advantages about using the Paris in Bloom fragrance since I never had the burning problem with it. However, this fragrance mist smells so great that I’m generally willing to bear the burn just to smell it.

Another problem that I have with it is the potency’s ability to trigger my allergy problems. I have allergy problems which can sometimes be a little unpredictable depending on the day whereas

it might even be triggered by a weak scent. This mist is a little strong so I sometimes find myself itching to sneeze when I use it. In fact, the first time I used it my eyes watered, my nose burned I sneezed a lot and it almost felt like my entire respiratory system was affected. However, I was still willing to bear it for an entire day because of how good it smelt and how much I had a liking for it.

Another thing that I liked about Cashmere Glow Fine Fragrance Mist is that it’s not finishing as quickly as I thought it would even though I feel as if I use a lot of it nearly every time I go out, and I know that other members of my family are doing the same. I’ve had it for a few weeks now and it still has not finished because the bottle is large and so much comes in it.

I definitely recommend this Bath and Body Works mist to people who are looking for an exotic and sensual fragrance that is both affordable and long lasting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011599780931/k2311a0110/1.10.13