Orpat TBZL - 607 Alarm Clock
  • I think that this alarm clock is a nice one
  • The best part in this clock is that in night, when you can not see the time properly, then just press the glass and voila a light appears means it has inbuilt LED light
  • This clock is available in more than 5 color and the color that I like the most is the yellow, because its nice
  • In fact the alarm noise is so effective that it will definitely make you wake
  • I recommend this product to all of you and I guarantee you that this will be the best clock you have ever seen at such a low price

• by Praneet

I think that this alarm clock is a nice one. I am currently using one of them and it is working perfectly. This clock has an attractive design. The best part in this clock is that in night, when you can not see the time properly, then just press the glass and voila a light appears means it has inbuilt LED light.

In this clock you can see the time, set alarm, and can also switch it off. The more good news is this that its price is too low. It can be bought only for $1-$2. Some places it can also in cents. This clock uses one AAA battery which lasts almost for 3 to 5 years. This clock is available in more than 5 color and the color that I like the most is the yellow, because its nice.

As you know that every thing has cons also but this product does not have any cons. In such a low price there are no cons. In fact the alarm noise is so effective that it will definitely make you wake. I think that while going ...

• Orpat TBZL - 607 Alarm Clock
      on trip or any other place you might need this clock. Or even at home this clock can make you wake up. As its price is too low you can gift it to your friends or relative. I think that they will also be happy to receive such a clock. One more thing I forgot to tell is that this clock comes
      with a 10 year of warranty. Now in such a low price you are getting a fabulous clock. I think it is a must buy clock and can be bought by everyone.

So here I come to an end. I recommend this product to all of you and I guarantee you that this will be the best clock you have ever seen at such a low price.!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6410011599700931/k2311a0110/1.10.13