Emami Golden Beauty Sandal Talc Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • At the store I found quite a few options to choose from
  • I bought the big bottle of 400 g for only S$3.90
  • I thought that was great value for the money
  • The fragrance is strong but not at all unpleasant and the staying powder is amazing
  • I highly recommend everyone who appreciates Sandal Fragrance to try this powder and since its an internationally available brand one should easily find it in any Indian store or online

• by true_value

I was at the store specifically looking for a nice sandal talc powder. I just love the sandal fragrance and also because sandal powder is cooling and great dusting all over the body after a good shower.

At the store I found quite a few options to choose from. I found Pond’s Sandal Talc, Gokul Sandal Talc, Yardlee and a few others. While all of these were sandal they were all made of artificially fragranced sandal talc.

The only two Sandal Talc with real Sandal in them were Gokul and Emami. I checked both of these bottles and decided to go for the Emami Golden Beauty Sandal

Talc Powder.

First off I loved the metalic bronzy gold container with the beautiful floral prints. I bought the big bottle of 400 g for only S$3.90. I thought that was great value for the money.

Other than the nice appearance it was the ingredients list that really sealed the deal for me. On the bottle Emami describes the Talc as the luxury of French Perfume with the treasure of six ancient herbs in a French formula that leave the skin fresh, soft and silky.

The six ancient herbs in the French Formula are Geranium, Evening Primrose, Common thyme, Sweet Basil, Marigold and Chamomile. Just the mention of all of ...

• these wonderful sounding herbs felt so good to me.

As for the ingredients list it starts with Soap Stone Powder followed by Silicic Acid (Silica), Menthol, Oil of all of the six herbs. Interestingly the Talc uses real Sandal parfum in it not the extracts.

Since the Sandal Parfum is listed as the 3rd ingredient on the list. The powder is very fragrant. The fragrance is strong but not at all unpleasant and the staying powder is amazing. It will last the whole day.

The texture of the powder is not the finest. It is slightly coarser than any of the other Talcs that I have used but it adheres very

well to the skin.

The powder is beige colored so it does not leave a white cast on the body. I have even tried it on my face as a setting powder and it works really well and never breaks me out. In fact I love the fragrance lingering on my face and neck. It instantly soothes my mind and gets me into a happy sensual mood.

I highly recommend everyone who appreciates Sandal Fragrance to try this powder and since its an internationally available brand one should easily find it in any Indian store or online.

If you found this review helpful please vote below. Thank you for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011599400731/k2311a017/1.7.13