Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Snack - Cheddar Flavor
  • I bought the small single serving size pack of 43g (1.5oz) for S$1.00
  • I have actually been on a hunt for healthier snacks and that is why I decided to give it a try
  • To be honest I never had much good experience with backed snacks as they just don't taste as good as regular snacks

• by true_value

I recently picked up the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers in Cheddar Flavor. I bought the small single serving size pack of 43g (1.5oz) for S$1.00. They do also come in bigger packets but I went for the smaller pack as I wanted to try it out.

Although the cracker snack has been around for years I was never really attracted to it as it seemed more like kids snack with the fish designed bite sized

crackers on the pack.

I have actually been on a hunt for healthier snacks and that is why I decided to give it a try. On the pack Pepperidge Farm claims the crackers to be Natural and to be baked with real cheese and that it contains no Artificial Preservatives and 0% Trans Fat.

In addition to the being natural and containing no Trans Fat the crackers also are fortified with Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Iron and Calcium.

• But the little bad thing is that the crackers are not cholesterol free the serving size has a cholesterol level of 5 mg 2%.

The crackers are coated with cheddar flavoring and are orange in color. These are salted crackers.

To be honest I never had much good experience with backed snacks as they just don’t taste as good as regular snacks. But I have to say that the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers Cheddar flavor tastes

much better then all of the other baked cracker snacks.

The crackers are not overly salty or heavy feeling. They feel light and are very crispy. They are a good tasting snacks that are probably healthier than the traditional fried snacks and crackers but I would have liked it better if they made it 100% cholesterol free.

It nice to grab a small pack once a while when I feel like munching on a salty but not fried snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277011599380731/k2311a017/1.7.13