Pond’s Flawless White Perfect Finish 2-way Foundation Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although it has a cheaper compact powder version, I like it better because it has a built-in mirror

• by clowdine

To those who are bothered by their shiny faces due to oiliness, they might be interested to try Pond’s Flawless White Perfect Finish 2-way Foundation Powder. It appears in a usual 10 gram package.

I’ve personally tried two of its variants, Ivory White and Rosy Beige which both worked perfectly with my complexion. Although it has a cheaper compact powder version, I like it better because it has a built-in mirror. For me, it’s just reasonably

priced and you can save a lot of time and effort from retouching very often. It could keep my face oil-free for up to 4 hours unless I’m in a humid place.

I used to buy a replacement set for one of those cheaper pressed powder brands in less than a month but Pond’s Flawless White Perfect Finish 2-Way Foundation Powder could last up to two and a half months. I like the design of its case ...

• because of a flat lid that can be easily opened.

Its foam powder puff has its own compartment at the bottom, making it not only organized but also sanitary. It still smells relatively new after having been used for a month. I use it without having to dampen the foam powder puff.

Before I started using this product, I used to apply a facial cream before a pressed powder that would help hold the powder longer because I

always want a matte finish on my face. But since my first use of Pond’s Flawless White, I realized this is the only one I needed throughout the day with fewer retouches.

I also love how I look whenever I use it. It improves my facial complexion as it gives an even lightening effect. It applies easily and evenly too that I do not have to work hard trying to make the powder distributed well on my face.

Ansherina Ledisma says :

re : Although it has a cheaper compact powder version, I like it better because it has a built-in mirror
    iam regularly using two way cake foundation of ponds both ivory white and rosy biege..but theres no available stocks nowadays in watsons and mall.many woman like me waiting of this stock available…but all was in vain until now no stocks available here in cebu

Ansherina Ledisma says :

When will be the stocks of ponds available in cebu? the two way cake foundation of ivory and rose biege…its already few months past no stocks available in watson or in mall…pls inform us….thank you and more power

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011599360631/k2311a017/1.7.13