Medimix Ayurvedic Soap With Sandal and Eladi Oils  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though I love using liquid body washes
  • And then when it comes to soap I like to look for natural soaps that has herbal ingredients
  • I paid only $0.80 for the soap and I think that is a very affordable price
  • I have normal skin but I find the soap to be drying and definitely need to moisturize immediately after shower or it can make my skin itchy
  • I am not impressed with the Medimix Sandal Soap With Eladi Oils and find it too harsh and drying for my sensitive skin

• by true_value

Even though I love using liquid body washes. Once a while I do crave to use a nice bar of soap to get the refreshing clean feel once a while. It just feels so good to use a bar of soap as I feel it cleans better.

And then when it comes to soap I like to look for natural soaps that has herbal ingredients. Medimix has some really nice herbal soaps that are very popular and have been around for many years.

I picked the new Medimix with Sandal and Eladi oils. I have previously used the green colored herbal soap and this seems to be a newer addition to their line. I picked up

the soap at the Indian grocery store. Medimix soaps are easily available at Amazon or at any other online of Indian stores.

I paid only $0.80 for the soap and I think that is a very affordable price.

The soap comes in a nice paper box with proper description and ingredients listing. On the pack Medimix claims that the Sandal and Eladi Oils soap is effective for skin blemishes, that it contains a unique combination of Sandal oil and the time tested Ayurvedic formulation of Eladi oil.

They also claim that it works effectively on blemishes, dark spots and other pigmentation marks leaving you with clear, blemish-free skin and finally that the unique combination of ingredients also helps keep ...

• your skin fresh and glowing with the luxurious sandal bar with rich fragrance and lather.

Like the original Medimix soap this one too is traditionally hand made.

I like that the packaging of the soap is done well and the soap is sealed in a plastic wrapper. The first thing to notice is the lovely sandal scent. It is not as overpowering as the Mysore Sandal soap but is miler and more pleasant.

The soap lathers very well and a little goes a long way. I like that the soap is hard and does not get too soft and squishy when wet. It rinses off easily without leaving a slimy residue on the body.

I have normal skin but I

find the soap to be drying and definitely need to moisturize immediately after shower or it can make my skin itchy.

I have not used it on my face as I do not use soap on my face and since it is already so drying on my body I wouldn’t dare to use it on my face.

I don’t like the fact that the soap has Sodium Lauryl Sulphate in it and it is probably the ingredient that is so harsh also I do not like that they have added Liquid Paraffin in the so called herbal soap with natural ingredients.

I am not impressed with the Medimix Sandal Soap With Eladi Oils and find it too harsh and drying for my sensitive skin.

Fiza says :

re : I am not impressed with the Medimix Sandal Soap With Eladi Oils and find it too harsh and drying for my sensitive skin
    After use this soap my skin very dry and its create itching also my skin look glowing and increase scars and pimple on my sensitive skin.

Galega says :

I have used Medimix and found it quite amazing soap. It is a herbal product and should not lead to any side effects. You are rare to have little bit of allergic reaction. Obviously, you need to discontinue using it immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011599340631/k2311a017/1.7.13