VitaFusion MultiVites multivitamins  » Health  »
  • The way I enjoy taking my daily vitamin is in gummy form that is easy to chew and swallow down
  • My favorite vitamin to take daily is the Vita Fusion MultiVites for Adults
  • I like the huge bottles of multivitamins because it last me about three months and cost me only fifteen dollars, but that is because I always use a manufacturer coupon when I buy this vitamin because they can be a bit pricy
  • The best time I feel to take one of the multivitamin gummies is in the morning when I am drinking down my fruit smoothie, or right after I eat a bowl of cereal because I feel the food helps the nutrients from the multivitamin nourishing the body better this way

• by EM

I am a firm believer in taking my daily vitamins to help keep my body receiving the nutrients it might be missing from my daily diet. Although, I must say I am not a huge fan of swallowing vitamin like pills. The way I enjoy taking my daily vitamin is in gummy form that is easy to chew and swallow down. My favorite vitamin to take daily is the Vita Fusion MultiVites for Adults.

Now when I get this brand of multivitamins I

get the huge bottle from my BJ’s Wholesale Store because I can get a bottle that contains 250 chewable gummy multivitamins that are tasty, easy to take and full of the nutrients I need to help nourish my body. I like the huge bottles of multivitamins because it last me about three months and cost me only fifteen dollars, but that is because I always use a manufacturer coupon when I buy this vitamin because they can be a bit pricy.

The flavor multivitamin gummies that come inside the huge bottle are berry, peach and orange. My personal favorite is the peach because this gummy taste true to peach, but the rest of the flavors are tasty as well. I even like that, the multivitamin gummies come in round fun fruit like shapes. Some of the nutrients I enjoy getting from this multivitamin gummy supplement are the vitamin A, C, D, E and B complex along with some basic minerals and antioxidants that are ...

• VitaFusion MultiVites multivitamins
      needed by the body to stay healthy and strong. I also like that the multivitamin gummies are made with natural ingredients as well such as beeswax, coconut oil, blueberry and carrot juices and natural sugars.

better this way. However, you can honestly take these vitamins whenever you want. You can even take these vitamins on an empty stomach because they do not upset the stomach at all, which I have done several times and still have good results.

Since I have been taking this multivitamin daily I have more energy, my skin, hair and fingernails look and feel better, my immune system seems to be stronger because I have not be getting sick as much and I just overall feel great.

NG LIN JOO says :

re : The way I enjoy taking my daily vitamin is in gummy form that is easy to chew and swallow down
GREAT I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR PRODUCT.
I NEED VITAMINS . AND I LOVE SWEETS
I LOVE SOFT ONES…AND RECENTLY A HARD ORANGE….
TELL ME WHERE CAN I BUY IT AND HOW MUCH IT COST. PLEASE…
HOW MANY VITAMINS ARE THERE.
ITS BENEFICIAL TO WHICH BODY PARTS FOR SPECIFIC GUMMIES…
PLEASE.THANK YOU.

Galega says :

It is a multivitamin and contains almost all vitamins, like Vitamin A, B - Complex, C, D and E. It can help you in getting vital supplements daily. It is not for any specific part of your body, but for overall health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344011599220931/k2311a014/1.4.13