Sally Hansen Mega shine Top Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love nail polishes and I have a collection of them

• by true_value

I love nail polishes and I have a collection of them. Anyone who loves nail polishes will know how important it is to have a good base and top coat.

I am aware that the most popular top-coat is the one from the brand Seche Vite top coat that has many loyal users. I have never used that and will probably never use it as it has a toxic ingredient that is known to have harmful birth defects and

the bottle does carry that warning.

I am actually surprised at how many of the users just disregard the warning and continue to use it just to have a shiny nail. But that is just my opinion.

I have tried the Orly Insta Dry Top coat and while it worked well on shimmery nail polishes it did not work very well on creme polishes. It would always melt and move them.

I recently picked the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat and am very ...

• pleased with the results. It does not melt the nail polish underneath and also does not shrink it. The shine is beautiful and it does make my nail polish application last longer and keeps it chip free until I am ready to remove it.

On the bottle Sally Hansen claims that the top coat dries in just 60 seconds and that the advanced formula dries the manicure from top to bottom in just 60 seconds without any smudges and that

it fuses and seals all your manicure layers into one powerful protective shield that resists chipping, cracking, peeling and damaging moisture. Micro-diamonds add mirror shine and strength.

While the shine is awesome and the long wearing claim is true. The Mega Shine Top Coat does not live up to it 60 second dry claim. It takes a while to dry.

But for me I would rather wait for a while than take any kind of risk with another popular brand that reportedly dries faster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011599210831/k2311a013/1.3.13