Lovemore Aqua Mask - Damascus Rose & Arbutin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a box of that but realized that the masks were not as effective as the Lovemore sample that I tried
  • I normally pick that as it is usually the one that is suitable for all skin types but I later noticed that it was actually formulated for hydrating dry skin

• by true_value

A few months back I had tried a sample of the Lovemore mask and had loved it. It was in fact the first time I ever tried this kind of sheet mask. I have oily and acne prone skin so I usually stick with wash off masks made for oily skin or use my peel off masks.

I never bought the sheet masks on my own as they are actually wet sheets that do not dry on the skin and are supposed to hydrate the skin. But since I was given a sample I had used it and was pleasantly surprised with the softening and glowing results on my skin.

As a new user I was not aware of the

various brands and which ones were more popular. Most of these sheet masks are Asian and are imported from Korea or Taiwan.

At the store the attendant recommended to me the Beauty Diary masks and said that they were most popular. I bought a box of that but realized that the masks were not as effective as the Lovemore sample that I tried.

I did experiment and try out a few other brands as I couldn’t find the Lovemore brand in the stores. I was not satisfied with any of them.

Recently I spotted the Lovemore Aqua Mask Damascus Rose & Arbutin mask and jumped on it. I bought two boxes of 5 masks each for S$16.00.

The one that ...

• I bought was the skin whitening mask. I normally pick that as it is usually the one that is suitable for all skin types but I later noticed that it was actually formulated for hydrating dry skin. That got me worried and I kept my fingers crossed.

The sheets are individually packed just like any other sheet masks. The sheets were so well saturated that it was almost dripping. The texture was a bit slimy but has a nice fragrance to it. As it is made for Asian market the cut for the nose is too small and didn’t give me a good fitting over the nose but it did fully cover my face.

I left it on for about 20

mins removed it and let the liquid sit on my face and tried to gently rub it in but it was a lot of it and I felt uncomfortable so I rinsed it off.

As I had did it in the evening I went to sleep and when I woke up I was pleasantly surprised to see the same glowing face with almost no visible pores as I noticed with the sample that I used and days passed and I have no breakouts.

I am usually a lazy person when it comes to skin care but I am so hooked on the Lovemore sheek masks. It feels so good and it makes my skin so refined, smooth and glowing.

I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011599180831/k2311a013/1.3.13