Huggies Dry Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • Huggies was offering a promotion of 20% off so I decided to buy a pack just to last me till the next trip
  • I bought the XL size and it came with 56 diapers and cost me S$24.00
  • The diapers are white with the 'I love Huggies' standard logo all over it
  • It does have the great and convenient velcro tape and a high cut design to enable free movement of the legs
  • Surprisingly, this version of Huggies diaper did not have any leak problem

• by true_value

I have tried Huggies brand diapers for my daughter previously but was not fully satisfied with them as they had no odor control and I experienced leaking many times. I have been using Pampers ever since.

This time around when I was at the store to buy diapers the Pampers diapers that I normally buy were out of stock. I asked for help and one of the attendants suggested me to try the Huggies Dry diapers.

Huggies was

offering a promotion of 20% off so I decided to buy a pack just to last me till the next trip. I bought the XL size and it came with 56 diapers and cost me S$24.00.

On the pack Huggies claims that the Dry diapers has 100% breathable outer cover that allows air to escape up to 10 times faster through the cover so baby’s skin stays dry. Also it claims that their Quick Lock System helps stop leaks and ...

• that the Quick Dry Layer quickly pulls fluid away from baby’s skin, Spreads fluid throughout the pad and that it locks fluid into absorbent core to keep baby’s skin dry Keeps skin drier and healthier.

The diapers are white with the ‘I love Huggies’ standard logo all over it. It does have the great and convenient velcro tape and a high cut design to enable free movement of the legs. It also have elastic at the back of the diaper which

is nice.

Now for the performance test. Surprisingly, this version of Huggies diaper did not have any leak problem. But it did turn bulky very fast and since the outer cover it so thin it gets very squishy. It still has no odour control.

The good thing about Huggies diapers is that they never irritate my daughters skin and I am glad they improved the anti-leak features. I hope they do something for odour control and make the outer layer a bit thicker.

Huggies Dry Diapers
    Belinda says :

Thanks for your review, wish i read this before i bought huggies as the very same thing happened to me.My daughter leaked out constantly. pampers all the way.

cathyvlimit says :

I used huggies pants for more than a year already, but I haven’t experienced leaking out. I replaced the pants, every 3-4 hours, or more than that especially when were travelling, but fortunately I haven’t experienced leaked out.

Traceh says :

I also prefer Pampers, but tend to buy Huggies because they are a lot cheaper and always running great specials. I tend to only buy Pampers if they on special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543011599160831/k2311a013/1.3.13