L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advaced Age-Reversing Makeup (Soft Ivory)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it just 4 months ago, and the results have been pleasing so far
  • The coverage of this foundation is amazing, again it doesn't cover my eye bags completely but still works extremely well- much better than many specific under-eye concealers I've tried
  • I think it may have something to do with the ingredients they use
  • For a 30mL pump bottle, it's not as convenient as I would prefer it to be
  • I recommend banging the bottom against a flat surface with considerable force to get out the last few pumps

• by Rubyxx

This is a pretty good foundation for a $12.48 pharmacy product. I bought it just 4 months ago, and the results have been pleasing so far.

Firstly, the colour (soft ivory) is close to a perfect match to my skin. It finishes off with a soft glow and makes my skin smoother and brighter. The product claims to address aging and fix lines and wrinkles but I have none of that. I mostly use it because I’m in my mid-30s and the folds between my cheeks and nose are deepening.

After using this lift serum I have to say that my skin has improved and does look like it is being lifted. The change is visible- friends have told me I look more lively and youthful.

I have very bad eye bags. I always have, it’s not because I don’t get enough sleep or because I’m tired. A lot of concealers lighten the dark rings under my eyes but usually fail to cover them fully. The coverage of this foundation is amazing, again it doesn’t cover my eye bags ...

• completely but still works extremely well- much better than many specific under-eye concealers I’ve tried.

It doesn’t break me out either. Thank goodness for that. I don’t have sensitive skin, but it is rather oily and being the lazy person I am, there are times when I slack off on proper hygiene. On several occasions, I have just gone right to bed with foundation still on my face and woken up with no zits or pimples. I think it may have something to do with the ingredients they use.

The only

complaint I have is the packaging. For a 30mL pump bottle, it’s not as convenient as I would prefer it to be. When you start to run out, it’s really hard to squeeze out what’s left. The foundation tends to stick to the sides of the bottle. I recommend banging the bottom against a flat surface with considerable force to get out the last few pumps.

Overall, I really like this foundation. There’s room for improvement but in terms of texture and quality, I’m sure it would meet the standards of most women.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011599150831/k2311a013/1.3.13