EverYuth Naturals Orange Peel-Off  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite and most effective way to do my home facial is to use clay masks
  • I never really bought into the idea of peel-offs as I thought they were quite gimmicky
  • I rinsed my face to clear the residue and was actually instantly impressed with how my face looked afterwards
  • I think its is great value for money and I am planning to buy a lot more of these tubes to stock up

• by true_value

I love doing home facials. My favorite and most effective way to do my home facial is to use clay masks. I never really bought into the idea of peel-offs as I thought they were quite gimmicky.

I didn’t buy the EverYuth Naturals Orange Peel-Off. It was a gift from one of my cousins when I was visiting India. EverYuth is a well known and popular brand in India and the products are available internationally and through online stores. She gave me the 90gm tube which is priced at Rs.80/-.

To be

honest I was not really hoping to see any results from the peel-off and in fact I was worried of any irritation as I do have super sensitive and acne prone skin.

The EverYuth Peel-off comes in a squeeze tube and a screw cap. On the tube it claims to peel away dirt, grime and bacteria from within the skin pores and stimulate blood circulation and ozygen supply. It is suitable for all skin types.

As for the ingredients list the first ingredient is water followed by Alcohol which did worry me a bit, It ...

• does have other goodies like vitamin E, Vitamin A, Lactic Acid followed by not so good fragrance and parabens.

The peel-off is orange is color and is transparent. I applied a thin even layer all over my face avoiding my mouth and eye area. Left it on for about 20 minutes as per the instructions.

I really liked the orangy refreshing fragrance and the mask did not feel uncomfortable at all as it dried. It also did not hurt or irritate my skin while or after removing it. I rinsed

my face to clear the residue and was actually instantly impressed with how my face looked afterwards.

Even though the peel-off felt gentle it did actually make my pores look smaller, my face looked brighter and it had a glow to it.

I was really very impressed with the peel-off and ever since I have used it once a week and the 90gm tube actually lasts me for about 10 applications.

I think its is great value for money and I am planning to buy a lot more of these tubes to stock up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011599130831/k2311a013/1.3.13