Glo Professional Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid with Bleach Alternative  » Housewares  »
  • When it comes to dish-washing I like to use the liquids over any other
  • The only problem I had with the Zip dish washing liquid is that it did not have any anti-bacterial properties
  • I decided to take chance with the Glo Professional Concentrated Dish washing Liquid with Bleach Alternative that claims to eliminate grease, bacteria and odors
  • To my relief I found that the liquid not only cleaned very well, smelled refreshing and a very little went a long way it actually left my hands soft and moisturized as if I had used a hand soap

• by true_value

When it comes to dish-washing I like to use the liquids over any other. I feel that they are gentle on the hands and are effective in cleaning just as good as the other harsher mediums. But then not all dish washing liquids are great.

I have extremely sensitive skin so I have to be careful not only with my skin care products but also with the dish washing liquids and anything that I come in contact with. I have bad memories from using some liquids that have good cleaning power but were so harsh that they have left

my hands dry and itchy for a long time.

Therefore, I always stuck with my Zip brand dish washing liquid (the purple color) that comes with Vitamin E. It was the only dish washing liquid that was highly effective in washing the dishes and actually left my hands soft and moisturized.

The only problem I had with the Zip dish washing liquid is that it did not have any anti-bacterial properties. I have tried many other anti-bacterial dish washing liquids from other brands but they were all harsh.

I was recently on a look out for anti-bacterial dish washing liquid because I also ...

• use the liquid to clean my makeup brushes and I wanted to make sure they were disinfected as I also have sensitive and acne prone skin.

I decided to take chance with the Glo Professional Concentrated Dish washing Liquid with Bleach Alternative that claims to eliminate grease, bacteria and odors.

I came to know from the information on the bottle that it is actually made by the Colgate Palmolive company.

The 750 ml bottle comes in a clear curvy long bottle with a press to stop and lock dispenser. I would have preferred a pump though. It was slightly more expensive than some of

the other liquids. It was S$3.60.

The liquid is colorless with a hit of yellow in it and has a nice lime fragrance. To my relief I found that the liquid not only cleaned very well, smelled refreshing and a very little went a long way it actually left my hands soft and moisturized as if I had used a hand soap.

It is a lovely dish washing liquid. It cleans my makeup brushes so well making them squeaky clean and smelling fresh. Also, I feel that my brushes feel so much softer and well conditioned.

I love it and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533011599110831/k2311a013/1.3.13