Beautician’s Secret HydraSource Intense Moisture Gel - Normal to Combination Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Beautician's Secret HydraSource Intensive Moisture Gel for Normal to Combination Skin online from Australia
  • Once it dries it does not feel sticky but I can definitely feel like I have something on my face
  • I do agree that the gel is moisturizing and in fact it is more moisturizing than any creams that I have used
  • I like to use it overnight but for day time I feel that is it a bit too heavy and I feel uncomfortable as the gel gets sticky again if I happen to sweat
  • I think those with dry flaky skin would love this moisturizer

• by true_value

I bought the Beautician’s Secret HydraSource Intensive Moisture Gel for Normal to Combination Skin online from Australia. I paid S$18.50 for the 50ml jar.

I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin that gets irritated quite easily if I use heavy moisturizers. I really liked the idea of the HydraSource moisture gel as it looked really light and promised intensive moisture without being heavy.

On

the box it claims to provide 24 Hour moisture for the skin while giving 100% increase in skin moisturization with a blend of nutrients and Proteins that boost the skins natural moisturizing factor.

Beautician’s Secret explains that fresh and elastic skin contains 15-20% water while dry, aged and damaged skin contains less than 10% water. The Gel claims to provide 300% increase in skin elasticity.

What caught my attention the most apart from the 24 hour non-stop moisturisation is that it claims to enables the skins moisture balance to be continuously maintained at an optimal equilibrium, with moisture being released to the epidermis as needed and that it is specifically formulated for normal to combination skin.

The product comes in a glass jar and a plastic screw cap. The gel is greenish ...

• Beautician's Secret HydraSource Intense Moisture Gel - Normal to Combination Skin
      in color that goes on clear. The texture of the gel is somewhat sticky and takes a while to absorb into skin.

Once it dries it does not feel sticky but I can definitely feel like I have something on my face. It has a slight fragrance to it.

any creams that I have used.

But I feel that it makes my skin oilier and gives a heavy feel. I like to use it overnight but for day time I feel that is it a bit too heavy and I feel uncomfortable as the gel gets sticky again if I happen to sweat.

I think those with dry flaky skin would love this moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011598960831/k2311a012/1.2.13