Style Aromatherapy - Moroccan Argan Conditioner
  • I decided to go ahead and try some more of their products and hence bought the Style Aromatherapy Moroccan Argan Conditioner
  • The range is definitely more expensive than other drugstore brands like Dove or Pantene
  • I love the wonderful fragrance of it that I guess comes from the Argan oil

• by true_value

I have been using the Style Aromatherapy leave-in conditioner for a while and I absolutely love it. In fact I have a review on it here as well if you want to check it out.

I decided to go ahead and try some more of their products and hence bought the Style Aromatherapy Moroccan Argan Conditioner.

Style Aromatherapy has many formulas for different hair types and conditions.

But I was interested in the Moroccon Argan series as the leave-in moisturizer worked really well for me.

The bottle comes in a bronzy gold bottle with aqua blue labeling with 400ml of conditioner. The range is definitely more expensive than other drugstore brands like Dove or Pantene. The 400ml bottle cost me $12.00.

On the bottle the description says that the ancient secrets of Moroccan Argan Conditioner is formulated to pamper, soften, and protect all hair types, and that it imparts a remarkable shine and an amazingly fresh, natural feeling.

As for the ingredients the conditioner claims to have a unique formulation enriched with natural Argan oil from Morocco, essential oils and Dead Sea minerals that promises to enable hair and scalp to benefit from their unique Natural Anti-Aging technology, strengthening the hair shaft and ...

• Style Aromatherapy - Moroccan Argan Conditioner
      adding volume, gloss lost with the passing of time.

The texture of the conditioner is very thick and is white in color. I love the wonderful fragrance of it that I guess comes from the Argan oil.

The effectiveness of this conditioner is almost instant. Even when applying on damp hair I could already feel the smoothing and detangling effect. I love how most times I don’t

even have to comb my hair.

Once dried it maintains the silky smoothness of the hair without weighing it down and in fact gives it a healthy bounce.

My hair just feels so much healthier and glossy after using these products. The only thing I would like to see is if they would make available a bigger bottle and introduce a pump dispenser just like on the leave-in conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011598950831/k2311a012/1.2.13