Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer
  • This was a major problem for me since I am so young I don’t want my eyes to look like I haven’t slept in days
  • Although, I would not recommend this product for breakouts it doesn’t cover them up at all
  • Most drugstores such as CVS, Walgreen’s, and Wal-Mart will definitely be carrying this product

• by Pamela Kipe

Between work and school my sleep had been lacking, and we all know what that means. Yes, under eye circles. Mine are dark and this purple-grayish color, that is not very appealing. So, of course like most ladies I went on a hunt for a really good and inexpensive concealer. With over 100 concealers to choose from the one that really stood out was Maybelline’s Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer. This product defiantly has its ups and downs though.

One of the things that

I really didn’t like about this concealer was that I had to wait at least 5 minutes for it to really set into my skin. If I didn’t then I would look like I had just seen a ghost. It made my under eyes very pale, not the look I was going for. Although, after a few minutes the product did seep into my skin and blended in very nicely.

Of course, while it did seep into my skin it really enhanced my little under eye wrinkles. This was a major problem for me since I am so young I don’t want my eyes to look like I haven’t slept in days! I found out that if I used a generous amount of powder it would fix the problem . But with my busy lifestyle, sometimes I just don’t have time to set this concealer with a powder. This product was also a money saver. It was only $3 for me and well worth the price. I mean, come on, what more can you ask for.

...

• Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer
      This mineral conceal did conceal my under eyes though! With just a couple of little dots of the liquid It would make my horrendous bags bright. After using this I looked like I had gotten a good rest. My face looked healthier and bright. After wearing this product for the first time, all my friends were telling me I good my eyes looked. I don’t really wear any eye make up besides concealer, so I knew right off the bat that the Maybelline Mineral Power conclear was here
      to stay. Although, I would not recommend this product for breakouts it doesn’t cover them up at all!

Overall, Maybelline’s Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer is a great concealer for dark under eye circle. This product is cheap and if very easy to find. Most drugstores such as CVS, Walgreen’s, and Wal-Mart will definitely be carrying this product. I recommend it to anyone who is on the search for a new inexpensive concealer. And I rate this product a 8 out of 10.

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121598900831/k2311a1228/12.28.12