Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Wile going to Sephora I found the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay
  • One of my favorite things about the Naked Basics Palette is that all the colors are matte

• by Pamela Kipe

I’m not really the type of person that loves wearing dark eye shadows or smokey eye’s on a regular bases. For everyday use, I needed a good palette that was pigmented and at a fair price. I didn’t really need something with over 20 shades. Just about 5 or 6 that I knew I would love to use. Wile going to Sephora I found the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay. And let me tell you this is just one of those palettes that I constantly reach for every single day of the week. With just these 6 eye shadows I have created over 50 different looks!

One of my favorite things

about the Naked Basics Palette is that all the colors are matte! Finally no more shimmery or glittery lids. I go to school everyday, so I don’t want to wear crazy eye-shadow like I’m going to a party. These are just perfect for that everyday look, although if you are a bit more daring you could defiantly spice your eyes up with this also.

Since I’m up most of the nigh studying, I hate waking up late! I never really have any time to do any of my makeup. Although, since I have gotten this palette I have started to. Its so small! Its great if you are in a run and just ...

• want something you can throw in your purse. Seriously, this palette hasn’t ever stepped out of my bag! While I’m in the car about to go to class I just wipe on Venus as a highlight and it instantly just adds more definition to my eyes. If I want a little something more that day then in my crease goes on a little of Faint. This look is very natural, but just helps me to bring out my eyes.

The Naked Basics Palette is also just 27 dollars. That may seem like a lot for just 6 shades, but trust me you are getting high quality eye shadows. They last all day

and I have never seen them crease on my own eye lid. When ever I swipe the colors they just smoothly go on without any effort. I love how pigmented they are. If you are not someone willing to pay $50 for the Naked or Naked2 palettes, then this is something that you can get for half the price.

Overall, I give this product a 10 out of 10. Its just perfect for natural everyday looks without any effort at all. Its small and compact enough to fit in your purse. The pigmentation is great. What more could I ask for in an eye shadow palette!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121598890831/k2311a1228/12.28.12