Pune Central Mall
Bund Garden Road, Pune, India
  • Apart from clothes, you will also find interior design articles and furniture at Pune Central

• by Mindatwork

Shop, Eat, Celebrate is the latest youth mantra in the Pune City. Pune Central, an exclusive shopping mall is situated in the heart of the city on Bund Garden Road. Pune Central is serving youth’s choice for the last 2 and half years. The mall is spread over around 13000 square feet and offers a wide variety of clothes and house hold articles. The mall houses around 250 clothing brands ranging from traditional, formal, casual and sports wear.

It has 5 shopping levels taking into account the interests of the men and women. 0th and 1st levels are dedicated to women shopping. 0th level has traditional women wear along

with the accessories like baby wear, night wear etc. You will find pretty collection of salwar kameez at level 0.

1st level offers wide range of cosmetics. You will find best perfumes, lip sticks, nail paints and other cosmetics on this floor. 0th level has section for women�s jwellery, watches and handbags. 2nd and 3rd level are men’s section.

On 2nd level you will find men’s formals that include formal shirts, trousers, ties and accessories. Third level is for men’s casual. You will find exciting Tee’s, Jeans, Kurtas and other casual items on this floor. Sports wear is also available on the 3rd level.

4th level has house hold ...

• articles that include kitchen accessories, bed sheets, bathing accessories and many more. You will also find wide variety of chocolates on this level. Chocolates are available in gift packs for your beloved ones. Some of the popular brands that you will come across while shopping at Pune Central are Adidas, RBK, Nike, Allen Solly, Excalibur, Zodiac, Peter England, Louis Phillipe, Color Plus, Pepe Jeans, Biba and many more.

Most exciting of all, you need not to go out if you’re hungry; food court is available right there on level 0. You will find Popcorns, Samosas, Chinese dishes at the food court. Apart from clothes, you will also find interior

design articles and furniture at Pune Central. I have seen nice furniture designs at Pune Central.

The mall is very spacious and you can shop whole day enjoying a cool music in the background. It offers latest trends in clothes. You will find summer collection, winter collection and more. Other facilities it offers are mobile phone charger units, wash rooms, drinking water, two wheeler and four wheeler parking.

Pune central offers fabulous offers every festive season like Christmas, Diwali and New Year. So get ready check out the season’s cool offers at Pune Central. It’s a great place to shop and I’m sure that you will love this place.

Smita says :

What is the url for website of Pune central mall ?

John says :

Here’s a link to their website:

Galega says :

Pune Central Mall doesn’t has a website. Hence, you are unlikely to get an official URL. It is shocking that such a popular and big shopping destination has no official presence on the Internet.

ujjwal abhishek says :

I want as much as of details about the brands available at the central.

John says :

You can view the available brands here:

Galega says :

Pune Central Mall is one of the biggest shopping destination of Western India. You can find almost all top level brands available there. Unfortunately, the Mall doesn’t have any website (which is quite surprising given their influence) and hence you can’t get a credible online link to see all available brands.

rakesh r says :

please do let me know more details about presenting a gift voucher of pune central. it should be in the range of Rs. 1000 - to 1500 -.

Galega says :

Gift Vouchers of Central Mall (Pune) can be bought from Amazon India website. Vouchers varies from Rs. 500 to Rs. 10,000. You can also get it directly from Pune Central Mall reception counter.

Mindatwork replies :

Hi Rakesh, Gift vouchers are available at Pune Central Stores. You can buy the gift vouchers of Rs. 1000 1500 as per your requirement.

noor says :

I am working as sales manager and I am looking for a sales managers job in Central mall.could you please advise me where will I get the information for the same.OR what is the procedure for applying………..

Galega says :

If there will be any opening, the information is posted on the official website of Central.

Please note, there isn’t as such any official website of Pune Central Mall. I am talking about the parent company Central (owned by Future Retail). Apart from that, ad hoc recruitment is done with the help of local recruitment agency. You may need to contact any of them in Pune and see if they can help. For the time, also consider to drop a resume at the administrative office of Pune Central Mall.

Noopura says :

My company manufactures tops , exclusively designed for mothers to be.I would like to contact Pune central purchase manager regarding this.Can I have any contact for the same?

Saba Haider says :

You can contact at 91-20-6704-0250 and ask for the details…

Galega says :

If you can offer value for money with quality, I think they will definitely give proper heed to you. I would suggest you to visit any of five Pune Central Mall. Ask administrative department to give you time for presentation. They usually give. After all, they are also required to sell products. Convince them, and you are done.

Alternatively, you can also contact the Central department of future group and ask for suggestion regarding your product. Here is their mail ID: care[at]centralandme.com

Susanne Rego says :

Just wanted to know if pune central mall has a lost and found department for items. And within what span can one recover them if found? -thank you

Galega says :

There isn’t as such any department. However, lost items are kept at the reception or at billing counter. Contact them immediately. If they are in the possession of your item, then they will return it after getting requisite information from you.

pavan kumar says :

Hello Sir, I am doing my MBA in Pune Central University. I started a website as part of my academic project which gives information about offers in Pune at any place or any mall. This is completely free where you can advertise your offers. Website is offerspune.com. Please kindly go through the website. We are looking for displaying your offers in our website. Thanks Regards, Pavan Kumar

Pratuesh says :

I just shopped from Pune Central Nov 7th 2010 for Rs 3000. Initially I just wanted to purchase a trouser worth Rs 1800 but I was told by the salesguy that I would be getting Rs 300 vouchers if I shop above Rs 2500, which I could avail while billing. So I increased my bill amount to Rs 3200 by purchasing a shirt in addition. To my surprise, after the billing was done, the cashier told me that the vouchers cannot be used today. For any next shopping above Rs 1500, I would be able to use Rs 100 voucher else not. I just felt like being cheated. Waooo Nw I am so disgusted at Pune Central Mall that I am not going for any purchases from there. And yea I would also spread a word among others not to purchase from u guys. Word of mouth matters my friends…

sanjay anchalia says :

Please give name and contact no of business development officer for Pune central at Bund Garden Road. We are looking for a rental place for about 300-400 sq ft for a travel company. thanking you regards sanjay

Sanjay, it’s managed by Pantaloon Retail Limited. Tel: 91 22-3084 1300

Galega says :

This is going to be a big business deal as Central Mall at Bund Garden Road is quite a lucrative place. It is surprising that you want to first contact them over the phone. You need to visit them with all of your necessary documents.

If done, you will be required to pay hefty sum of money before the lease paper will be signed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24805159880731/k2311a058/5.8.07