Bodyshop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • One interesting occurrence after I applied in on my face was there was a warm sensation that lasted for a good 20 seconds and then it was gone
  • I also noticed that it keeps my skin looking purified and clean that it is easier to put on moisturizer evenly
  • I paid more for medical expense to get the break out in control than the savings I had for getting this item on sale

• by itsmemadie01

Most of the people who have suffered on time or the other with occasional break out have probably used at least one product the contained tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is an essence taken from leaves of tea tree in Australia and was used by Aborigine to disinfect wounds and skin irritations. And it has been a very popular add on to a lot of cosmetic products in the market today because of its anti bacterial qualities.

Bodyshop tea tree oil that comes in a green bottle does not fail me in the past. When I went to one of their shop I was asked

to try this toner and the fact that it was on sale makes it more appealing to me. The merchandiser said that it has tea tree oil that help fight bacteria. The white powdery particles at the bottom is supposed to help keep the skin refreshed and oil at bay, with that I took home my first bottle that day.

The smell is pretty strong but if you are already used with tea tree oil products it will not bother you anymore. One interesting occurrence after I applied in on my face was there was a warm sensation that lasted for a good 20 seconds and ...

• then it was gone. The promise of keeping an oily free T-zone is attained. I also noticed that it keeps my skin looking purified and clean that it is easier to put on moisturizer evenly.

After a couple of days of using his product I noticed grain like bumps in my forehead and in my jaw line. I observed and kept using the product but seems like this toner is aggravating whatever is causing that skin irritation and it is only a matter of days that it came into a full pledge break out. I immediately stopped using the product since it is the only

new thing I have introduced in my skin care regiment. I have to resort on using a medicated toner given my dermatologist to dry out the break outs in my face.

I do not think that this is a bad product but it is not suited for my skin. I paid more for medical expense to get the break out in control than the savings I had for getting this item on sale. I still have about three quarters of this product sitting on my dresser but I plan to throw it at the end of the month. It’s a complete waste of money on my part.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121598620631/k2311a1227/12.27.12