Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
  • She makes amazing vinaigrette and she said that her secret ingredient is apple cider vinegar
  • I’m impressed with this product and I’m switching on this brand for good

• by itsmemadie01

Staying on my quest eat healthy I stumbled upon this product at the house of my aunt. She makes amazing vinaigrette and she said that her secret ingredient is apple cider vinegar. I always bought apple cider vinegar but not this brand so when we ran out of ACV at home I switch brand.

The price of this product is Php180 ($4.5USD) for a 470 ml bottle, a little expensive than

the competing brand. But it also says on the leaflet that it is organic so basically answered the question why we have to pay more. It is it very noticeable that it has sediment like particles lying at the bottom of the bottle which the maker said is ‘the mother.’ These are residue from the apples that was fermented since it also says on the bottle that this is unfiltered type.

• The smell is pungent and earthy at the same time. It is not so acidic and sour like the brand that I am used to. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar adds tanginess to the dish versus plain acid which makes this ideal for marinating meat as well. Texture is perfect even if this is unfiltered it goes unnoticed once mixed with other ingredients. A little of this product goes a long in

terms of flavor. This is a good choice for people who like salads with honey because the two has such complementary flavor.

I’m impressed with this product and I’m switching on this brand for good. I will be buying the bigger bottle next time since the merchandiser that a major grocery where I got this product said that this is one of their best seller. This is definitely a good buy.

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121598590631/k2311a1227/12.27.12