Belo Essentials Whitening Skin Hydrating Toner
  • Since so far I have never been disappointed by this line, I tried switching to their Skin Hydrating Toner
  • Since I have the expectation of speeding up the recovery of my uneven skin tone in my face, a problem arises from using this product

• by itsmemadie01

I have been a fan of Belo Essentials for years and since my recent activities have rendered my skin exposed to the sun, I have uneven skin tone in my face. Since so far I have never been disappointed by this line, I tried switching to their Skin Hydrating Toner.

The price of the item in Php58.75($1.4USD) for 100ml so it is budget friendly. The packaging is neat and it listed

the ingredients contained in the bottle.

The smell is fresh and relaxing. The toner feels clean and after washing I can really feel my pores tightening after applying this is my face. It did not feel greasy and it makes a good base for moisturizer at night. There is no stinging or burning sensation in my face which made me feel like; I may have found the toner that will make ...

• me feel like face toner is as important as moisturizer.

Since I have the expectation of speeding up the recovery of my uneven skin tone in my face, a problem arises from using this product; I started breaking out on the third morning. I do not usually have crazy break outs but it happened. I never really suspected that this is the culprit so I used it for another week but

seems like my break out is putting up with this toner so I stop using it and went back to the old one I’m using which cleared up after a couple of days.

Even if personally, it broke me out I can still say that it is a good toner. I will tighten the pores and keep the oil at bay. But it may work for some but not for unfortunate ones like me.

Alyssa says :

Is Belo whitening skin toner safe to use during pregnancy?

Galega says :

No, you should avoid it to use during the pregnancy (as well as breastfeeding) stage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121598560631/k2311a1227/12.27.12