Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract dietary supplement  » Health  »
  • I decided to purchase it anyway because I heard very positive reviews about it
  • The thing I love most about this product is the energy that I get from taking it
  • I noticed mostly that my stomach is losing fat which is great because that is where I hold most of my weight
  • I am very glad that I found this supplement, because it has given me results in a reasonable amount of time
  • I would recommend this product to people that would like to gain energy and lose weight

• by Katcha17701

I had been looking for a way to boost my energy as well lose some weight a couple of months ago. It is so difficult when there are so many products on the market today to find one that actually is safe to take, that really works and that doesn’t have nasty side effects. When I came across Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract, it sounded way too good to be true. I decided to purchase it anyway because I heard very positive reviews

about it.

I really like how easy it is to take, it comes in a capsule form so I just take one capsule 30 minutes before my meals and it slides right down my throat. The thing I love most about this product is the energy that I get from taking it. It is not a jittery energy; it is more like a super focused alert and ready to get your daily tasks done energy. I am able to perform better when exercising and feel very focused with my mind and body. In addition, I have absolutely no issues with falling asleep at night so it isn’t a supplement that makes you so hyper you aren’t able to sleep. I feel very relaxed when it is time for bed. The incredible part is that I have been losing weight steadily and not losing just weight, but inches. I am able to fit into some of my clothes that I haven’t been able to wear ...

• Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract dietary supplement
      in a long time. I noticed mostly that my stomach is losing fat which is great because that is where I hold most of my weight. It is also really helped suppress my appetite, therefore I haven’t been snacking like I used to. I haven’t had any negative side effects such as nausea or stomach upset. I am satisfied with the results that I am seeing so far and will be ordering my third bottle soon. I am very glad that I found
      this supplement, because it has given me results in a reasonable amount of time. Of course there is no miracle diet pill, but I am happy that I am using Pure Super Green Coffee Been Extract because it really works.

I would recommend this product to people that would like to gain energy and lose weight. If you are sensitive to caffeine you might want to try a different brand because these are capsules and cannot be broken in half.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121598420931/k2311a1221/12.21.12