Nature’s Resource Valerian
  • I have had a problem with insomnia all my life

• by cfbseptember
      I have had a problem with insomnia all my life. I will do good to get 5 hours of sleep at night.

I have gone to the doctor and they gave me prescription medications but they always made me feel so bad that it wasn’t hardly

worth it.

Some of the prescription medications like ambien didn’t even work at all on me.

I had a friend that told me she just tryed “Valerian” by natures resource and it worked great without the bad side effects.

So, I went to wal-greens and purchased a ...

• bottle of 100 capsules for $5.

95.

I really didn’t think they would work but thought I would try it.

That very night when I opened the bottle I was shocked with the really bad smell .

I mean they smell really bad! like really, really bad

feet! but, I took the recommended dose of 2 pills and honestly I slept so very good and felt really alert the next day.

So, now when I want a good night of sleep I take what really works and it is these $5.

95 cheap natural pills called “Valerian”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26705159840331/k2311a057/5.7.07