Olga Minimizer Bra  » Clothes  »
  • I am big busted and found that the Olga minimizer bra to be the best fitting for me
  • I like this - it controls the bounce and spreads the breast out further giving the impression of a smaller breast
  • I don't like the cost of the bra, which is usually $30 each

• by arabgirl28
      I am big busted and found that the Olga minimizer bra to be the best fitting for me. This is a well-designed bra. The back hook section is wide with 4 hooks which offers just the correct support for me and seems to control the “bounce” which I hate.

The the wide construction of the cup which reaches “way around” the breast also creates more bounce control.

The underwire and the way the cup and the hooks section is constructed probably works in combination to make the breasts look smaller.

I like this - it controls the bounce and spreads the breast out further giving the impression of a smaller breast. I don’t like the narrow shoulder straps.

If the straps would be wider, they would be more comfortable. The bra is a ...

• lycra lacey construction so it looks like a younger woman’s bra.

I like this because most of the other bra’s I have bought look like my grandma’s bra. I don’t like the cost of the bra, which is usually $30 each.

So every time there is a sale going on I buy as many as I can afford. The bra wears pretty good, although, in the back

where the hooks are the lycra tends to stretch out pretty fast.

You have heard the saying divide and separate. Well, I can say first hand that is what this bra does and it makes you look more natural instead of having the funnel looking bras that Madonna wears.

The underwires don’t poke me and the bra is comfortable. When wearing a tight bra comfort is paramount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55705159830331/k2311a057/5.7.07