Simplesavings.com.au  » Finance  »
  • When I first joined I found so many tips I didn't know where to start, so I started by using one tip at a time - I still don't use all the tips, but I visit the forum most days to see if there's anything new going on (it's quite addictive)
  • The money I have saved from just a couple of tips has been amazing, just one tip to make razor blades last longer saved me the money it cost in my first year
  • I thoroughly recommend this web-site as the best financial step to take today

• by loulou
      Simplesavings. com.

au is a web-site that hosts a great community which helps people get by financially.

The vault has so many tips on saving money whether it’s with groceries, cooking, household, gardening, holidays, financial institutions and plenty of inspiring stories.

The forum has a really supportive community feel base and they’re on hand 24/7 to help you

out of a hole.

When I first joined I found so many tips I didn’t know where to start, so I started by using one tip at a time - I still don’t use all the tips, but I visit the forum most days to see if there’s anything new going on (it’s quite addictive).

The money I ...

• have saved from just a couple of tips has been amazing, just one tip to make razor blades last longer saved me the money it cost in my first year.

They regularly do something called the $21 challenge, whereby you try and only spend $21 per week on groceries, basically using up what you have in your fridge/freezer & pantry

and using some imagination.

If you want to participate you can download a word doc which gives you lots of useful receipes etc to help.

They also have memory triggers, menu plans & ingredient lists that you can download, just to help you with saving money.

I thoroughly recommend this web-site as the best financial step to take today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42705159810331/k2311a057/5.7.07