Watsons, Vitamin C + Zinc Dual Action High Strength Tablets 1000mg
  • I have always tried to treat the early symptoms as soon as possible and the only remedy that works the best and never fails is taking Vitamin C tablet at the very early sign of catching a cold like a slight itch on the nose
  • What I like to do is to dissolve a couple of High Strength 1000 mg Effervescent Vitamin C + Zinc tablets which actually makes it 2000 mg and drink it up before hitting the bed and that always works for me and my family without fail
  • I prefer to buy the Watsons house brand as it is more affordable and works just as good as the more expensive one
  • I normally don't take it on a daily basis as I think that it is unnecessary as I do take fruits as part of my diet

• by true_value

I am the kind of person who rarely catches a cold or flu but when I do, it is really hard and serious. It will take weeks to clear.

I have always tried to treat the early symptoms as soon as possible and the only remedy that works the best and never fails is taking Vitamin C tablet at the very early sign of catching a cold like a slight itch on the nose.

hitting the bed and that always works for me and my family without fail.

In the morning I wake up without a sign of a itchy nose or a sneeze. Even though there are many brands in the drugstore of the same formula to choose from. I prefer to buy the Watsons house brand as it is more affordable and works just as good as the more expensive one.

Even though on the pack the recommended dosage says that it is to be taken one tablet a day as a daily intake. I normally don’t take it on a daily basis as I think that it ...

• is unnecessary as I do take fruits as part of my diet. Also when I did try to take it daily it gave me acidity.

Also, another reason why I do not like to take it on a daily basis is because of the fact that it is artificially sweetened with aspartame & saccharin sodium and I am the kind of person who would rather have natural sugar then the artificial sweeteners.

These tablets are suitable for adults and children over 12yrs of age. The price of a value pack of two boxes of 30 tablets costs only S$12.00 and lasts me for a very long time.

Also

the Tablets are conveniently packed in a tube of 10 tablets each. Which keeps the rest of the tablets untouched and new. Also it is easy to carry individually while travelling or to keep a tube in office, one at home and one in the bag etc.,

I also love the improved formula which allows the tablet to completely dissolve without leaving a chalky residue at the bottom of the glass as the older formula used to do.

Overall the Watsons Vitamin C + Zinc High Strength Tablets are a must have for me and my family and I always stock up when they are on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418121598060531/k2311a1218/12.18.12