Alka Seltzer Plus Severe Cold and Flu  » Medicine  »
  • It is extremely effective, and it has become my go-to, favorite medicine for when I am sick with a cold
  • I like to stir it around a little when it stops fizzing, just to make sure I take in all of the medicine, because sometimes a little bit of extra powder sits on the bottom
  • Anyways, within about 15 minutes it I can definitely feel the affects of this medicine
  • If you have a cold, I highly recommend that you check out this medication
  • I rate this product a 10 out of 10, simply because it is the best cold medication that I have come across so far, and it relieves all of my symptoms quickly and effectively

• by Trey C.

When the cold weather comes around, I almost always come done with a cold or the flu. It is the worst, and it always binds me to my bed for a few days to recover, setting my behind on my work. I absolutely hate being sick, and in my search to find the most effective cold medication, I came across Alka-Seltzer Plus: Severe Cold and Flu.

Now there are many different Alka-Seltzers, but this one is absolutely

perfect for when I had a cold. It contains a combination of different medicines to ease sore muscles, suppress coughing, and generally make you feel better! It is extremely effective, and it has become my go-to, favorite medicine for when I am sick with a cold!

Once I submerge the two tablets in 4 oz. of water, it takes about 3 minutes for the tablets to fully dissolve. I like to stir it around a little when it stops fizzing, just to make sure I take in all of the medicine, because sometimes a little bit of extra powder sits on the bottom. Anyways, once I dissolve the tablets, I immediately drink the mixture.

The packaging says that this medicine is “citrus” flavored. It comes out pink, and honestly it just tastes extremely sweet. It is not an awful taste, but it is certainly not good. I just plug my nose and chug it ...

• Alka Seltzer Plus Severe Cold and Flu
      as quickly as possible, and I always wash it down with a glass of water.

Anyways, within about 15 minutes it I can definitely feel the affects of this medicine. My body aches mostly go away, and my cough isn’t as rampant as usual. Normally cold medication just dulls my body aches, but this Alka-Seltzer is effective in totally removing my aches, and suppressing my cough, even if just for a few hours!

I have not found another

medication that is more effective on symptoms of the common cold. I generally do not use this in combination with other medicines, simply because I find it effective enough on its own! If you have a cold, I highly recommend that you check out this medication. I rate this product a 10 out of 10, simply because it is the best cold medication that I have come across so far, and it relieves all of my symptoms quickly and effectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618121598050531/k2311a1218/12.18.12